Reviews for Doing Your Best
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I likes your story very much. But the way Tony speaks to Tim and Ziva (after she came back) to me is harrassment in the work place. Glad Gibbs told Tony to be careful. She does carry a gun.

The show writers have made Tony a big joke, and his jealousy of Rivkin and its' aftermath was a direct cause of Ziva's capture in Somalia. She went on that mission with the knowledge that she would most probably die. Tony is silly and childish.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is really well-written. I love the Gibbs-Ziva interaction in this and you've got the emotions down really well. Powerful and moving writing.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
HA! Very nice analysis of the differences in Ziva's job before and now...and Gibbs' warning to Tony is PERFECTION.
calistico chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Your good at getting in their heads and making it seem like were actually watching an episode
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
oh this was just too cute! lol loved the last couple lines, and what gibbs said to ziva was perfect. thank you! :D
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Love it!
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL! :) Brilliant!

Really nice interaction between Gibbs and Ziva. Very well written. I really enjoyed it.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
SNAP!...crackle pop lol
time.forgets chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Naww, that made me wanna head slap Tony so hard! And happy 50th story! (not this one obviously but I didn't notice when reviewing the other one P )

Well done, can't wait for another story!

Jules.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOL I love Ziva as a probie stories. Gibbs is right she needs to relearn and she might just snap tony's neck. Hmm ... gives me an idea for a story idea. I definately need more sleep if I'm thinking of Ziva snapping Tony's neck as a good story.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very nice. I liked it a lot
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved your parallels between Probie Gibbs and Probie Ziva, especially in light of Vance's "damaged goods" comment. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a similar scene play out in the next few weeks. Great job :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I absolutely loved it:)
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You always pick up the right pieces and lines. Damaged Goods! That just couldn't be just left out in the open.

Very in character, as usal!

Can't wait to read your next story!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Tony schoolgirl! Lol! I loved that comparison! Brilliant work!

From A Fanfiction Angel