Reviews for Just Enough
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE AND SWEET :)
laurynclark6 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awww this is so cute.I loved it
Jst27 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww, this is so cute. I love it when Carlisle goes all 'fatherly love' with Bella. Good job!
vixen519 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was well blended, my only complaint is that for a moment I was confused about when it transistioned into him telling Bella (put in italics maybe?). Other then that I loved this and I adore how you showed Bella's love for Carlisle, and vice-versa!
bryanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
sorry my account wont let me log in but i would just like to say that i love this,i think you captured the characters perfectly but most importantly i love that you quoted panic! at the disco's northeren downpour,you put my 2 favorite things in one ...panic! at the disco and twilight.
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
awww soo cute;)
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was a very beautiful one-shot. It was very well written with exquisite details. I love sweet Carlisle and Bella moments and it seems you captured one perfectly. The ending was just perfect and I like how you seemed to make the characters your own. It was very creative, and it will definitely be a favorite of mine for a long time. I can see myself rereading it a lot. I've already done it once. ;)
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
that is exactly how i would speak about my esme :)
i loved you forever chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
this was beautiful! i made my feel so happy! 3
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was so sweet, love the father/daughter bonding and when Edwarrd says "I love her just enough"! Amazing!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Cute!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aw...I totally love CxB in a father/daughter bonding thing!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw that was so sweet :) and just so adorable. i love he just enough aw edward
coldchick07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was so adorable! I loved it!
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
ooh, this is so cute! It really brought out C and E's feelings for each other more - that undying love for each other. I loved it!