Reviews for Healing Perfection
Maddy chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
oh what's his answer? "I hope it's something like... NO... or None of your business. BUt you're not working here any longer... Stop acting like you're god's gift!"
artri chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Enjoying the unfolding story.
martdg chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Great chapter! Of course I'm full of questions, but that's to be expected at this point in the story. Looking forward to finding our more. Loving Edward's fascination with Bella and am curious how he'll handle interacting with her when the time comes. Thanks for the update!
Bad.Days chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Yay update! Edward was kind of creeping me out this chapter with all his clandestine watching. Also, I'm a little upset with him that he's using Bella's ideas to fuel his own, without recognizing her work. I suppose as her employer he owns all rights to her intellectual property, but it still seems a little less then ethical. Thanks for the update, and as always I can't wait for the next one.
Burntcore chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Oh its getting good now. I cannot wait to see what Edward's answer is going to be... and what Bella found out in town.
Cullenista chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
I'm enjoying the mystery of this, and can't figure out how a trip into Forks would let Bella know about human experiments, unless she has a post office box that Edward is not monitoring. Look forward to the next chapter.
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
oh boy
5ofus chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Goodness, squarepancake, everyone knows how much RL can suck the time away. I barely have time to read. Plus your updates are always so fudgeawesome that I'm certain that no-one minds waiting for them and if they do then they can get stuffed. Love your writing, love your story line, sticks with me like crazy glue. You can make this story as long as you wants and we shall likey. Muchey. XO
n0 l0nger in use chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
I can't tell you how grateful I am for your story. It is so refreshing to read an intelligent well written story with the right balance of suspense and romance. I am loving the "Stolen Soul" concept.
OposKneg chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Is this your spring break posting? I love this story...and will wait however long, just finish it sometime please!

Awaiting my sons arrival for spring break tomorrow, and we are expecting a huge snow for OK this time. Hope he gets home.
Mortuarygirl86 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Awesome chapter! Cant wait to find out about Bella's issue with human testing and what Edward has to say!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Yay!...thank you for the wonderful update. I really like this story. Poor Scienceward...it seems he's met his match here,lol. Looking forward eagerly to the next chapter.
PBJilly chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Woohoo, SP's story updated! You of the ever changing avi! I loved the video stalking. And I loved the conversation between E & J regarding Bella's history. This is truly a mind bending story!
nitsuAPJ chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Shit indeed.
elizabethmn chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
I am always super excited when I see this story updated! Thanks!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »