Reviews for Healing Perfection
MaMaMiiA chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I love this story, I've never been one for mysteries, but I am definitely liking this plot. Can't wait to see where you take this:)
Pixie chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update soooon!
maggerat chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Intriguing! May your inspiration fly on swift wings!
KeeWit chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Let's see: no updates since mid-March, law student, 25 years old. That screams finals and then Bar Exam. But the Bar Exam was at the end of July, right? Any chance you will be picking up with updates again?
disuez chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Wow this story is intriguing. Are sleep walking to each other?
Fall4me chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
I just found this yesterday and I love it!

It is so different from what I usually read, I do hope you are planning on updating this and have not left it unfinished.

Its getting so good and they are finally talking, even though he seems to be in a pickle. I love how he is being a peeping tom and justifies it by thinking that its for the good of Cullen Corp. He so likes her and doesnt want to admit it.

I cant wait to find out about the Stolen Souls and where Edward thinks he knows Bella from. Are they dreaming of each other? And if she really isnt a twin then what is going on with her? And what about her missing records? So much is going on and so many questions left unanswered.

Anywho, I really hope you plan on updating and that your life isnt too hectic. Cause I havent come across a great read like this in a while!

Crosses fingers for more!
kitkat681 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Oh no, where are you? I LOVE this story but where have you gone? Please update soon!
Pixie chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Please update soon :(
hi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i go to deserst vista
HHH chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Just read all the chapters posted in one sitting and can't wait for more! It's so refreshing to come across a fan fic which breaks free from the typical Twific formula of shy bellas and bad boy Edwards, this breed of smart fic is what the fandom should be getting excited about! Right il stop brown nosing and get to praying your continuing with this fabulous story! *crosses fingers*
sneakygirl08 chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Have seen this story recc'd by a few respected authors, but none of their praise does justice to your words. My brother is getting his PhD in genetics and bioinformatics (and that is the sum total of what key words I know about his research) ... he is my best friend and his passion for his work is inspiring. We drink whisky and he tells me all about it. Like a foreign language, it makes sense to me when he speaks it, but I cannot speak it myself. Finding your story is like marrying two of my favorite things: considering science through my brother's eyes and hiding out with a rare find of fully satisfying fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing.
GreenPlayDoh chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
oh my god this story is AMAZING! please continue soon cause it's one of the best fanfics i've ever read
whitegurl2013 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
i love this story. its very interesting and cant wait to read more!
Meghan Bailey chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Just a note. It was a tad bit confusing when the POV shifted from Edward in his room to the investigator talking about the fence. It may just be a formatting thing with FFn, but it kinda threw me off until I figured out what was going on.
Cullen.Fanatic1 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010