Reviews for Healing Perfection
Cullen.Fanatic1 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
really good you need to update more often though
Pixie chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
It's been 3 months, when are you going to update? :(
frauleina chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
This is probably one of the most original Twilight based stories I've ever read. I love it! I hope and pray you will finish it. I have enjoyed how you have slowly unwound your story providing the reader with the details regarding both Edward and his group and the mystery surrounding Bella. While we have many inklings as to what is going on - we still don't know! Hence, I want to read the rest of the story! I think you've done a great job of keeping your characters true as well, even though you're putting them in a different 'world'. I'm looking forward to what comes next. Good luck with your studies. Please post soon! ;-)
jukmare chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
where are you !
Goody2Shoes chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Hi SP! Just wondering if you've abandoned this story? RL can get crazy sometimes, so I think we all understand if you've not had a chance to update. Just wanted you to know that I have really enjoyed what you've posted so far - you have really started to hit your stride - and am looking forward to reading more!
GemmaLisax chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I am so incredibly hooked on this story! I just hope that your academic pressures alleviate enough for you to post the next chapter soon! I swear i will be on pins waiting for it!
Crispy Anakin chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
Really fascinating backstory and mythology. It's like a mix of all my favorite J.J. Abram shows. Keep up the fantastic work.
Crispy Anakin chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Great chapter pacing. They're happening not too fast or slow.

p.s. currier should be courier.
Crispy Anakin chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
high tech voyeurEdward is entertaining.
Crispy Anakin chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Each chapter adds more layers to this interesting story. I wish you had put a divider between the perspective change like a line at least because it confuses the reader.
Crispy Anakin chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
The little touches of characterization you've built are really interesting. I never got to eat butter or margarine as a kid.
Crispy Anakin chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
The story and funny dialogue is interesting enough to make up for the disappointing dialogue punctuation.
Crispy Anakin chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
It bothers me that you telegraphed so much already. It's obvious he was the little boy who 'died.' It also bothers me that you don't begin all your quotations with proper capitalization.
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I'm going to guess that Bella is the sickly girl from his youth. Would be pleasantly surprised if it wasn't.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This sounds like the origin of an X-men character.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »