Reviews for Healing Perfection
NanMcCullen chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
Wow. That's all I can say. This story intrigues me in ways I can't even describe. It's thoroughly thought out and extremely well-written. I have loved every bit of it so far, and I have so many questions and a burning need to know what's going on! I can't wait for another update... you've really captured my attention. :)
Bedrooomeyes chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
What an unbelievably original story. I started reading and couldn't stop. I hope RL hasn't complete stopped you from writing this fic. I will anxiously be waiting for an update. Hope it's soon.
maiseypattinson chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
This is all far too exciting! I love that there is a little mystery, I honestly have not read anything like it - I am lapping it up!

Next... xx
maiseypattinson chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Ha! Talk about Mr Awkward - loves it.

Looking forward to the explanation of a certain hotty in regards to giving Dr Swan the 'stink eye'! xx
maiseypattinson chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Oh so cute! I am so intrigued with Bella and Edward's history! What has happened to them?

I am also really looking forward to the sleep walking adventures - yes, I know that they must be coming.

Yay, I love it when I find a new really good fic. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this!

xx
SullenCullen07 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
This story is fascinating, I hope you continue soon. I'm dying to find out what happened to Bella and Edward and who is following Bella and why.
k562 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I just found this story through a post on the gazebo on LJ and I really like what you have so far. It's written well and very interesting. Can't wait to see what's next!
frlarsson chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Loved this chapter too, )

frlarsson chapter 9 . 5/3/2010