Reviews for Finding a Bit of Trust
Cha's Aegis chapter 38 . 9/18
I had started this story a long time ago then lost track of it after about chapter 10. It was my bad as I forgot to at least follow it. But joy of joys, I found it again and finally got to finishing it as well as reviewing it.

I know this story is complete, but if I leave a review on a story it's going to be constructive. Good and bad and all that jazz.

Anyway, in the interest of making you aware (assuming no one else has already as I haven't read any of your reviews) there are times when some obvious spelling errors keep popping up. For example, in chapter 7 and I think in the next chapter or so you meant 'trials' but wrote 'trails'. Of course spellcheck is annoying like that since the word is spelled right, just the wrong word. It happens later in your story with another word, but since I'm not leaving a chapter by chapter review I can't remember what it was.

There was a loose thread left hanging plotwise. For example, and I'm backing up a bit to chapter 5, there was that conversation between Ibiki, Sasuke & Naruto where they were trying to figure out Sakura's motives and Naruto brings up her collecting scraps of clothing on missions or Sasuke's clothing. It was a very vague plot point. I'm guessing it was supposed to show Sakura as a trophy collecting stalker. I thought later this would be brought up again as a big revelation, but it wasn't.

The transitions between scenes were abrupt and confusing at times. Before we know about Danzo you threw out these neat little hints drawing us in and wondering who the nefarious mastermind was, but in chapter 6, for example it went from peeking into Sakura's psyche to Danzo.

There's probably a lot more I could nitpick, but since this story is complete I'm not going to bother. I wanted to mention the things I have so far because being aware could be useful to you in writing your other stories.

Other than maybe fleshing out certain parts, I enjoyed your story. It's entertaining, which is what fanfiction is supposed to do. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 7/20
Is Naruto's eyes the same or do they have the slit?
Keyser.S chapter 37 . 5/4
Maybe it's just the bloodthirsty side of me, but I was kind of hoping to see Sakura getting brutalized. I can actually put up with her, don't dislike her as much as I used to, but whenever someone rains down severe punishment on her, I enjoy reading it. Nonetheless, it was a great story. Took me close to 4 hours of pleasurable reading. Another great work from you. Congratulations.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
is this on AO3 with the smut? i mean i've seen other stories with smut in them, on so i get confused with why some people need to fix some of their stories.
Crazy pixie19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I can not find you in adultfanfiction. Is there more to your pin name than faery?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Totally confused about how this is continuous chapters then it repeats, but I love it anyways! The world needs more Ibiki Naruto fanfics!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
ice-liger chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
U posted chapters 10-38 here and then re-posted them separately in later chapters I just wanted u to know if u didn't already
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Can you please publish that sequel ya were talkin bout? I sooo wanna see what cute babies they get. Oh and maybe naru can be mom... SO WONDERFUL!
killer4853 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Sanity and Katlin chapter 35 . 12/3/2013
Soooo... Where can I find the missing chapter?

S&K
ytygr chapter 38 . 7/26/2013
ok I must have missed it were are the Smut chapters hiding!

This story is sooo good I am putting it on my favs I will read it again and again.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 38 . 6/8/2013
Loved it! Very cute NaruBiki pairing. There seem to be some problems with the chapters though, cause chapter 3 has a buncha chapters in it, and then they're repeated after...you should probably fix that XD.
animeromance72 chapter 38 . 10/17/2012
there is just something about a big tough guy who gets so lovey dovey...XD. I COULDN'T READ THE LEMONS!( but i LOVED the story!
naru-chanfan chapter 38 . 10/3/2012