Reviews for Finding a Bit of Trust
Crazy pixie15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I can not find you in adultfanfiction. Is there more to your pin name than faery?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Totally confused about how this is continuous chapters then it repeats, but I love it anyways! The world needs more Ibiki Naruto fanfics!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
ice-liger chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
U posted chapters 10-38 here and then re-posted them separately in later chapters I just wanted u to know if u didn't already
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Can you please publish that sequel ya were talkin bout? I sooo wanna see what cute babies they get. Oh and maybe naru can be mom... SO WONDERFUL!
killer4853 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Sanity and Katlin chapter 35 . 12/3/2013
Soooo... Where can I find the missing chapter?

S&K
ytygr chapter 38 . 7/26/2013
ok I must have missed it were are the Smut chapters hiding!

This story is sooo good I am putting it on my favs I will read it again and again.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 38 . 6/8/2013
Loved it! Very cute NaruBiki pairing. There seem to be some problems with the chapters though, cause chapter 3 has a buncha chapters in it, and then they're repeated after...you should probably fix that XD.
animeromance72 chapter 38 . 10/17/2012
there is just something about a big tough guy who gets so lovey dovey...XD. I COULDN'T READ THE LEMONS!( but i LOVED the story!
naru-chanfan chapter 38 . 10/3/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Enough said. :] :) :D xD
Solace in the Chaos chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I think I missed something...
Things are getting interesting at least.
Solace in the Chaos chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Lol, breakfast, eh? Well, I got a little ahead of myself here. :DD
Solace in the Chaos chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Woah woah there! I don't remember Naruto having lunch with Sparrow...Or is that coming up? xD
Kyuubi's Death chapter 38 . 9/26/2012
are you going to update again? oh i used to review as foxfire (i made a user for a few days ago!)