Reviews for A Defensive Parenthood
phangirl1879 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
nice
Gerry4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
After reading this lovely, lovely, trilogy, I find that I think of Erik and Raoul in a whole new light. Mainly, every time I read a serious story now I can't help but think of Erik with the Punjab family and his milk. And Raoul...poor Raoul is just an even bigger fop. Raoul-bashing is always welcome in my mind :) So thank you for helping me not take all the characters of the Phantom of the Opera so seriously for once. (I still hope that my Gerry phantom will find me one day :P)
peaceloveandchrist chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'm so sad this series is over! I read it all in a night. It was super funny and more importantly, Christine didn't end up with the fop. Everyone wins:)
Ange De Fromage chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I figured in honor of Love Never Dies (or Live Now Die?) I would reread and review. I love the discreet references to LND and what an awful idea it was. This is one of my favorite Eriks, and I do have my very own Mr. Punjab, without the mask, unfortunately. Also love the Twilight references. Edward does sparkle!

And as to the trequel - really, no one minds!

(and if you haven't already, you should check out the LND music. it's surprisingly good)

Ange De Fromage
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
*laughs hysterically*

NO! Please make it more than a trilogy! ...but if you won't, it IS a good ending...*grin* I love it!

Thanks MUCH!

hbpm
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Dear Katie,

You are quickly becoming my favorite author. really, I love your work! This made me laugh out loud in several places, even though I read this without having first read the rest of the defensive series, but it was fantastic anyway!

Way to lighten up my day,

Meagan...or Erik's Song, whichever you find most appealing lol
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hm... I actually read Love Never Dies, and it certainly does not deserve to be a part of Phantom of the Opera canon, but it wasn't quite... horrible. But, yes, Meg is the perfect apprentice.
gray seal chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Haha. Nothing like some good ol' Erik-y angst. It's all really ridiculous, though. I swear, I think all dads are like that. My dad's encouraging me to take calculus -gags- but then, I probably should listen to him. Otherwise I'll be starving for the rest of my life.

I feel as though I'm missing out on a couple of inside jokes... maybe I should have read your Defensive series first... -scrambles to go ingest some defensive angst-

Congrats on 100 stories! -blows a party favor in honor of the event-
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was very funny!

I love how you made the characters modern, yet kept them in character- I also love Charles Nadir Phantom.

That was the funniest part:)

Though, I did have a problem with you 'unsubtle commentary on the disaster that is LND.' I think the sequel is a good idea, and from what we've heard, the music is pretty good. However, I am concerned about whether or not it can live up to POTO. *shrugs* I guess we'll just have to wait til the premiere:(

Anyway, great story, and congrats for hitting #100!
vixen519 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Has it really been 100 now(?) - well congrats and I anticipate a hundred more! This was a fun read like all the others :D

Vixen519
VampPhan's too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
All hail Meg Giry, the phantom's successor! Woo! XD Awesome story, as most of your stories are. Well, all of them actually.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
HILARIOUS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! great trequel! BEWARE THE TWILIGHT-READING FIVE-YEAR-OLDS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! my God, if i found out that the girl i babysit sometimes read twilight, i would be amazed and disgusted at the same time. :) awesome story!
Kali Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow, 100 stories, huh? And I can't even finish writing one...

And what a way to mark the event! Gender-confused names, pineapple, the Punjab family, and dare I say it... the urge to return to fanfiction! And Meg would be an awesome apprentice... maybe I should hunt her down and teach me how to be a ninja phantom. Great story- the Defensive series is what I pull up when I'm having a cruddy day. Too bad it's the end... *sniff*

Can't wait to see more phics!

-Kali Rose