Reviews for Too hot to handle
I'm sorry but 3 months over a fucking peck!?
Codename Jellybean chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Me too! IruKa is awesome :3
Still more lawsuit worthy happenstances...
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
...call a lawyer, Iruka!
rhonda fondandy chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
WHY YOU CUT THE LIME SCENE * ANGRY POUT* there is nothing more dangers then an angry fangirl
YogurtLuver12 chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Yes write a Sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
CuriousPup chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Awww! That is so sad! Bring them back together Naruto! :)
myownperson2010667 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Sequel!
Hina Sarutobi chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Please write a sequel! I can't near the thought that Iruka and Kakashi aren't together and happy! Plus what happened to Naruto and Yamato?!
Aelan013 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
So lost in chapter five. Who the heck are Kanda and Allen? Its like you started a totally new story and then randomly swapped back over to Iruka and Kakashi.
DuaneMax chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Error ! I just want to point out that you did a little mistake... You said earlier (don't remember the chapter) that Naruto was 6, but now it's written he is 3... you ought to choose girl... xD
DuaneMax chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I thought they forgotten Naruto... Shame on me.. xD and shame on Iruka...
DuaneMax chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Here I am again... I was wondering for some quite time now... You said you'd removed all the lime and lemon scenes out of the chapters of your fictions to fit the M rating... But isn't it ok to let sex scenes in M rating ? maybe I'm wrong but the M is for Mature, isn't it ? You shouldn't remove all your (interresting ) sex scenes because I think it's not out of the context here... Or is the others authors wrong for putting sex scenes and stuffs in their story on ? I don't get it..
By the way, I becoming fond of your writting day by day... go on ! (and thanks for adding me on LJ )
P.S. : Sorry for my english... I'm french.. (yeah that's not an excuse but hey, it's hard to be french in this english ruled world xD)
VerdenDemox18 chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
when I read I can picture everything as I am zone so far in.
G chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Yes please finish it it is so gooooood