Reviews for A Flash Of Lightening
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
You are incredible, you know? Your way with words is so beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you wrote a book and I bought it (which you should write a book). This was so exquisite, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I don't cry very often but I've got to admit there are tears falling down my cheeks... *claps for a very long time* you are such an amzing author I... Don't have any words...
I ate All. the Pie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was so good! I loved it, yet I wanted to cry! You are an extremely talented writer! Keep it up
-I ate All. the Pie.
atlanta1303 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It is so sweet
I think I might cry
good job in writing this story
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This story just made me cry :(... It's soo beautiful! Great job, this is officially one of my favorites!
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, I loved that! Really well written, and the narration was wonderful. Great job.
vacivity chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
There are just no words to describe how beautifully written this piece is.
brothersofthebigthree chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
OH MY GODS! That was the third saddest yet happy thing I have ever read in my life. But if your trying to make me cry, then good luck. It will take a lot more than that to make me... oh wait hear it comes, SOB. Anyway you should be proud of yourself for making the best one shot i have seen on this website. get this to Riordan and he will put this in his books as the end of the series. you are an angel with the mind that would make shakspear bow down before you. I also hope that this is the longest review that you ever got.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
It's no wonder you're on my 'Favorite Authors' list :]

Your writing is smooth and flawless and it's so haunting.

Kudos to your betas, but mostly to you.

Keep writing! This archive needs stories like yours.

Lieutenant of Artemis
foreverlarks chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is an amazing story, WindowChild. I would look forward to more of your stories. :D

Jamie
Micha3laRos3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
awwww, totally sad but heart warming, nice writing, great job!
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
...Can't find the words to describe this fanfic. I'm crying. It takes a lot to make me cry. This fanfic should be your hundredth story. It deserves to be. This is too good for fanction. It should be published.

DiamondDragonFang-Pertemis
HiThereSmiley chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful.
bluepianos chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Tch, awww.

That's all I can say. Click my tongue and go 'aww' because this is faaar too wise for any normal human being to write.

Are you a goddess? Hmm… you could be write? Like the goddess of writing-galore. D

Heh. Never mind.

Thanks for the touch of family in here, the mature Percy (we always need a mature Percy) and just the slight doses of love. It's good for 2 in the morning. )

Favorite-ing! D
Percabeth lover 3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This story was amazing! It was sad and happy, a perfect ending for percy and annabeth.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »