Reviews for The Doctor's Nightmare
Dan chapter 12 . 4/4
Nice one, enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind seeing them lock horns again. Krueger could join the ranks of The Doctor's recurring foes. Maybe against 11 or 12 next time.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
The Doctor just dissed Freddy Krueger.
THIS IS THE STUFF OF AWESOME!
Omegamorph chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Pretty cool encounter. I bit too sappy with the Rose stuff, but still cool. Can imagine the Doc handling Freddy in this manner.
mark3232 chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
This is rather undone by the declaration of love from Rose at the end.
Type 22 TARDIS chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
This is one of the most well-written fanfics I've ever read. Good storytelling, true to canon while adding a unique flair to the whole thing. A bit dark compared to my normal diet, but definitely worth the hour it took to read. I look forward to any and all other stories you write.

All in all, 10/10. Excellent, Superb!
tablekorner chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The story laid out in chapter 2 sounds more like the remake.
Brandon C. Clabo chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
It was a nice enjoyable story. There are places it could have been better though as there are even with the nest of writers. I am torn between how much you know about Freddy though because while the Doctor is pretty close, Freddy is a bit off by your standards.

That said I give this story a 4 out of 5. It was a fun read, and thanks for writing.
Idontwanttogo chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
OK, less scared now. But could it have been a bit more... relief between Tenth and Rose at the end? I mean: physical relief? Arg... Nevermind. Good story.
Idontwanttogo chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Oh, very good! I was scared of Freddy for years (really I had those bloody nightmares) and it's a laught (well... a bit) to see how the Doctor reacts. And it's freaking out (not juste a bit) when you've been annonced that Rose is threatening! Oh, I'll go to the next chapter right now (before the night).
TsundereBrunette chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ok, so far so good, i wasnt scared at first, then when you said about when freddy got to Sam and did that so he couldnt breathe, well, lets just say i got a little creeped out. I'm not blaming you or being nasty, its my fault for going on an M rated story. I'm not sure weather i should read on or not. I want to know what happens, i just dont want to be upset by anything i might see, well, i think i might just leave it, its good, just a bit strange for me lol

I havnt exactly seen Nightmare On Elm Street Either, I've seen the Simpsons version of it though, so some of the things mentioned in the chapters might be from that and may be too weird for me...

If anyone would like to read on and inbox me what happens without going into weird detail about the nightmares, please do.

Anyway, it looks good, keep up the good work, just a little to creepy for me.

Dogs2me
krynny su chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story. It was magnificent! Completely brilliant. Great job! )
Buffyxenaman chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
awesome job
yaoilover6969 chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
awesome story i loved it keep up the awesome work. -
Corona 1 chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
That was absolutely brilliant! I don't normally go for horrors, but the way you wrote this, it just kept me reading! I've always wondered what would happen should the Doctor meet Freddie. Absolutely Fantastic!
Vorel laraek chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
This story had a lot of potential, so I'll be honest here. You just WASTED a truly fantastic idea.

You're a decent writer, and your characterization isn't bad. My main problem is with the ending.

Well, and the D/Rose, but that's personal.

This is how the Doctor deals with anything stupid enough to muck around in his head.

s/3875931/1/More_Things_in_Heaven_and_Earth

He should've OWNED Freddy from the start.

Other than that, good work - I did like the fic, but it could've been so much better.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »