Reviews for The Doctor's Nightmare
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Great chapter. I love that the Doctor didn't let Freddy intimidate him. Well...for the most part.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Good chapter. I love what you've got going with the Doctor and Rose. I hope one of them will make a move before the story is over.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Another good chapter. I wonder who will be visited by Freddy first? I'm betting on Rose. The Doctor probably has enough mental blocks to keep him out.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Good chapter.
Monk Gyatso chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Oh yeah The Doctor pawns again!
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Like the song says, Doctor Who is gonna fix it. :) Dr. WHo will put it right :D

Rock on! This is going to be the fight of the century. I need to get in touch with my bookie.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
As a huge fan of army of Darkness, I salute you. Man, Freddy is pretty fucked up in this. The guy is totally wacked and I love it :) Great characterization of Freddy. Love how he used Ash's oneliners.

Doctor's gonna have his work cut out for him.

Ta

MAster of teh Boot
JoeDog chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Well Done! I could actually hear the voices in my head as they spoke. Now if we could only get this into the hands off the BBC and Newline... I see this as a real potential to make a good Christmas special.
TARDISgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Um freaked me out. Not what i expected
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
i dont usually like cross overs but this was so well done! i can't believe i just stumbled over this one, but i'm going to go read more of your stories now!
Pockyisgood chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Wow... just wow. This is probably one of the best crossover fics I have ever read. Everyone stayed in character, the plot had the same feel as a Nightmare on Elm Street movie with the tone of a Doctor Who episode, and the struggle between Freddy and the Doctor was quite epic. It kept me on the edge of my seat all throughout. I really enjoyed this fic!

~PiG
badkidoh chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
it was good.
pipinheart chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Freddy got what he deserved, though it was bad that he had to kill him, because it bothers him to do so. But it was for the best. Too bad the Doctor could not tell Rose how he feels even though she most likely knows...

A great read...
Ra'akone chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
This was a cool story. Interesting battle between Freddy and the Doctor.
ninewood chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Great ending and I liked how she could see the love he has for her in his eyes so he didn't have to say it,
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »