Reviews for Bloodguilt
Emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great read with a tragic ending. It was a little shocking seeing parker as gay though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
WOW
bobbiemcgee71 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Powerful.
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Shiver me timbers! Well done! This is hard to read. You’ve captured Brooding Bubba very thoroughly.
Divawannabe24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I liked the story but I hated knowing Parker killed himself. I agree you need to put a suicide warning on the story but keep up the good writing.
ploring chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Beautifully done...kudos to you and thank you
prophet144 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It's not a bad story, but there are a couple of things I think you need to do.

1) Raise the rating to M. Because of the subject matter, it needs a higher rating that teen.

2) You need to include a suicide warning in your summary. Some people don't like to read about that kind of stuff no matter how good the story is and by leaving that out, you're tricking them into reading something that could cause them problems.
HillbillyofDoom chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You have a very rich, colorful writing style and kudos for breathing reality into a scenario that a lot of fanfic writers would have just turned into silly angsty fluff.

I’d love to see you contribute more to our little Heat fandom here at FF.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aw, Parker no! I think Imma cry now, and Bubba, how horrible it must have felt to find his best friend and know that he was so lost to the guilt that clouded his mind that he took his own life to atone for it.

That was beautiful hun, hauntingly, epically beautiful.