Reviews for Kiss Goodnight
TheKritty chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh man. This little story actually made me cry.

It was beautiful,heartwarming and so well written, but also heartbreaking and tragic beyond description. What am I talking about, the whole spn universe is tragic beyond description, I never saw something like that on TV, so I have Tragedy in mind when I read fanfics - but MAN, Dean and his mother - always a hard topic, right? I'll never forget him seeing his mom in 'Home' the first time after 22 years...It was absolutely in character, I saw him in front of my eyes, having this beautiful dream of the one and only woman who means SO much to him, more than Lisa and Cassie and Anna I don't think I'm ideal-ize him or so, he IS such a character. So, you totally captured him and I enjoyed reading this,although it made me teary *lol*

Greetings from Germany!

Kritty
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I can see Dean having that image in his brain and pulling it out on nights when the whole world won't let him rest.

It would be such a Dean thing to do. His intense need and determination to never forget what his mother looked like, what it felt like to have her presence near so he trained his brain to keep that memory of his mother, a memory that could evoke such a complete moment of peace that he could drop his guard completely and let the memory of her kiss all the pain away and let him slip into sleep for just that moment.

Great imagry.