Reviews for If you really loved me you'd let me kill you
I'm too dumb to be a doctor but maybe I could be a nurse?
StarryEyedReader chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
Ahh I loved this. I love all your house/oc stories that I've read. You are a very talented writer.
StarryEyedReader chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
Wow... Dang I'm good at these speculations... I was just a little off cuz of the traitor twist.

Loved the throne room scene. It's so cool that both her self and her alter ego have a clear character and history.
StarryEyedReader chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Maybe it is good. Maybe it's some Argentinian body guard her add assigned her cuz of what happened...

The thing I love about these stories is I get to speculate. Always something around the corner. Its a thriller.
StarryEyedReader chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
This white Camry business is creepy.

House as a dad is adorable.
StarryEyedReader chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Ooh I was nearly right! Cool.
StarryEyedReader chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Ha! I have a feeling she is mentally ill. She cooked up all this royalty stuff so she won't remember some thing worse.

No but then there was the tv... Unless she imagined that too. Greg certainly didn't see it. Pfff what a story that would be.
BabalooBlue chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
Holy Moly, what a ride! The drama!
Misplaced Levity chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
This story was so great! I never saw the twist with Alex's actual past and even as House started uncovering it, I was like, "No, no. There's no way." It was great! And I really enjoyed how realistic Alex's recovery was, even though it was torturous when really all I wanted was a Tilly, Greg, Alex happy family. Great story!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 27 . 7/8/2012
Nice...Great story Gert...keep writing... You are one of the few fanfic writers that I can count on to give us a great story and finish it...thank you
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Gert...love your stories. You have Wilson pegged perfectly..which I'm sorry to say saddens me...I am not a Wilson fan...he is always reminding House how incapable he is of being a good man...course negative reinforcement is something that Wilson should know with all of his psychobabbling...he is only making House less confident. Of course I always thought that was Wilson's goal...a healthy House doesn't need Wilson...Wilson is truly an emotional vampire and sucks the joy from House at every opportunity, leaving him questioning his own abilities. With friends like that, who needs enemies.
TeddisonEddison chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I love your stories. This was bloody fantastic.

Seriously, one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read!

You are such a talented writer and this story is just so complex & intriguing it's hard to stop reading until you've reached the end :D

I look forward to reading more of your work & especially to read your novel when it's published here! (congratulations by the way!)

Steph

x
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 27 . 9/29/2010
Bonjour !

I liked your story ! It was nice ! I missed the ducklings and Cuddy but otherwise it was great Hope you'll write a sequel someday !

Merci beaucoup

Cheers from Paris ;-)
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
a very interesting and awesome story..
Anon chapter 22 . 3/29/2010
Haha. I googled the link out of curiosity. I think you'd be pleased to know this story is the second result.