Reviews for Never Had A Friend Like Me
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I totally agree. Damn, I miss that woman to bits. And Ten, too. He didn't want to go anyway! Argh, never mind me; I loved this, and I could SO hear the Doctor and his "What!" in my head. Thank you for a lovely read!
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Author's note? Totally agree!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Agreed.

There are lots of How To Save Rose fics out there. There are nowhere near as many How To Save Donna fics, but honestly? I think the Donna ones have a lot more soul- maybe because she did, too.

Thanks for this.

I miss Donna.
Muggle in the Know chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Have you ever heard of the multi-verse theory?

Well, simplified to the umpth degree. There are infinite numbers of alternate universes. Among these alternate universes, each universe is a different scenario. There are infinite because there are infinite number of scenarios that could possibly happen. And not just big things nor just little things, but EVERYTHING. Universes could differ from ours in any way between ONE, TINY, INSIGNIFICANT thing happening a fraction of a second earlier or later than in ours, or be so completely and utterly different to ours that our pale, meek human minds can barely begin to comprehend it (for example, there is a universe in which Doctor Who is real, and you are the doctor. Same goes for me).

So, conceivably, this IS the beginning of season five somewhere out there. Just thought you would like to know. Rather nice concept isn't it? And it's an ACTUAL, SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED theory. They haven't proven it but signs signify that it is true. Have a nice deep and meaningful ponder, now. Bye!
firefly chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
in a perfect world, my god yes.

hopefully, there's a parallel universe out there, wherein the Doctor-Donna and the Doctor travel together an have marvellous adventures? Or have I been watching far too much Doctor Who?
timano chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
An excellent story-and I too wish this had happened! Well, we don't know for sure that Donna will never come back. I mean, Rose did, and Martha returned too. So anything's possible! 10 out of 10 stars for this story.
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Agreed. I really miss Donna. Out of all of the companions she was my favorite. I honestly don't get why everyone likes Rose so much.
Dervs chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
...but the world's not perfect [
atimelady chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
*sighs and wishes it were true*
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Yes, in a perfect world, RTD wouldn't have shafted Donna like he did...

Love this. Short, simple, sweet-well, it's Donna, so it's rather sharp, but still...love it.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
YAY!
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Good story, but it should be Donna instead of Rose in the list of who is in it.