Reviews for Trick or Treat Slytherin Style
I wonder if Igor knew that he was Lucius's heir
medward chapter 6 . 2/14
She's a softie.
medward chapter 5 . 2/14
I hope he doesn't get in trouble for that accidental magic...
medward chapter 4 . 2/14
Uh-oh, I hope Draco doesn't hex somebody!
medward chapter 3 . 2/14
Too bad he couldn't 't use magic, but all's well that ends well - ?!
medward chapter 2 . 2/14
LOL You think they would've toned it down for their first meeting with "the boyfriend".
medward chapter 1 . 2/14
She thinks her parents won't recognize her?
mysinger chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I loved this story! Hermione taking Draco trick or treating was a great idea. Meeting Hermione's parents was fun, and Draco was amazing, whether defending Lucy or comforting Hermione.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
what did harry do? :)
cmcwiki chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
god i luv turkey burgers. broco salad sounds delicious too.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
I utterly adore this piece. It has everything family, heart-to-heart discussions, amazing Dramione, Hermione's parents, Snape, bullies being shown up!

It's beautiful
Aurora di Angelo chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Love this fic! But that bully puts shame to the name of Milo. 'cause Milo is an epic name.
Nice Huntress chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
It's cute, like the rest of your Prince Manor stories :) Though no, we don't really celebrate Halloween over here! Especially not to that extent O_o Some people trick or treat, some have one or two decorations but that's it, mainly young adults celebrate Halloween to be honest, it's an excuse for a party ;)

Also, Hermione likely wouldn't live a half-hours flight from Hogwarts, it would imply that she was a northener or Scottish, neither of which really fit her character in my opinion.

I think you should have left the relationships for another year or so as well, at 14/15 they seem a bit young for the seriousness...

And yes, I know you posted this a long time ago, I'm catching up though!
Susan chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Outstanding! I like Draco and Hermione together. Severus makes a good dad. Very well written.
Cat Valentine 1 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Aw, this story was just the sweetest!

I just love how cute Hermione and Draco are with each other :)