Reviews for The Devil's Voice
kyley chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
please continue writing
kyley chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
you should put the beats to the song on so people know how it goes, there really cool
slushiefulloflove chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
How dare you name the bad guy after the guy who has a relationship with my RPG character! (LOL)

I'm kidding, Yuri-chan. Anyway, it's an okay story, The story's okay and Mahiru's kidnapped. GO SAVE HIM MITSURU! Hehe. Okay. So when do I start helping?
Yuri no Kimi chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
yeah...Ryu's a vamp, hmm no her dad is a tengu but her mum is not. Maybe? dunno...
Lost and Gone In Transition chapter 5 . 12/19/2009

lol... poor mahiru~ i thought it was the dawn venus at fisrt! Ryu's a vamp? n Mahiru's dad is?

Btw... i think u might have the same idea as mine... the accident tat involve mahiru's parents... tat it wasn't an accident... is it? did i guess rite?
Yuri no Kimi chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
yeah that's because I was the one who checked all the spelling (seriously Jerry really can't spell sometimes)

yup they all used to go to school, but now they don't anymore since all the star life are so busy.

They have a break for about a month though...
Lost and Gone In Transition chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Are you kidding me? I dun c a single spelling mistake! *mutter:lucky person who hv friends to help her...*

Anyway, brilliant as usual~ Oh, how much i wish i can b Ru-ru~ Q.Q sniff... Mitsuru admited he like Mahiru... Also, I love the part where Mitsuru was blaming Misoka for forcing him to school! It's hilarious! So does Akira goes to school too?
Yuri no Kimi chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
hehehe don't worry...I am aware of that. About Mitsuru's sickness, I'm planning some things to write about it. Who knows...maybe he'll die? (don't kill me please,I'M NOT SERIOUS!)

I'll be writing more about Roseana and the other characters on the next ch...

Aww...thank you... I thought my story was horrible and I'm glad you likes it :).

Your stories are cool...and you're a good writer (better than I am) so please...don't think that you are not, You should believe in yourself more :).

Well anyway...I'll update again soon ok?
Lost and Gone In Transition chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
OH MY GOD! I'm speechless... And you say you like the way i write... I feel like a total noob after reading this! Amazing, simply amazing~ U better continue or i'll hunt u down :) And you, careful not to kill Mitsuru by the sickness or a whole gang of Mitsuru fans will come and get u [exaggerating]
Yuri no Kimi chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Thank you so much! I'm so...glad I was just about too stop writing it but now I'll keep going :)

no I did not write the songs I apologized that I've forgotten to write this but the songs are Obvious by Hey monday and Love drunk by Boys like Girls. There will be more songs but I still have to decide.

hm Roseana...I can't tell you yet I'm sry but it will be explained later on. :)
Lost and Gone In Transition chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Don't be sad :) I'll be your first reviewer. The story is really interesting, but I still can't get the idea in that Mitsuru would actually play the guitar or that Mahiru sings... But overall, it's a great fanfic XD By the way, the lyrics, it sounded familiar... Did u write it yourself or something else? Who doesa Roseana like? I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Yuri no Kimi chapter 1 . 10/28/2009 one reviewed'm sad :(