Reviews for Destiny Is What We Make It
follow her please do not let others forgotten as degan forgotten your stories, please follow her I really love your story please follow her, love is one of the best story and follow her soon please read is very good
follow her this very good please follow her love
Misaki Takano chapter 11 . 3/6
i am new to read your story and I only have one thing to say god of all gods I love, I love history, I love much follow her is very good, is one of my favorite hope the follow soon, and I want to know what happened, please continuala, I am happy, I fall in love with your story
I hope that soon follow this very good
I look forward the continuation
bye bye
kisses and hugs
*snicker* I so love that ending! She fainted! Poor mordred, his first encounter with his supposed mother is yelling.
P-Webes chapter 11 . 1/10
Life be the stroy and a can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Sammie chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Hi! Found this fic at the recommendation of a friend and I am absolutely loving it! I don't have an account due to overprotective older siblings but I will definitely keep track if this story! (Big sis is just fine with me reading M rated stories and watching R rated movies, but apparently having a fanfiction account is dangerous. Go figure!). Anyway, love the story! Hunith fainting and the entire scene before it had me cracking up for a good ten minutes! Please update soon! See ya!
newgirl chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
This story is amazing. I 've been looking for a story just like this one. It is original and very cute!
shadowstar2000 chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I absolutly love love love this story. Please update soon.
meriland25 chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
I love this story! The prequel was awesome but this is seriously hreat,I love the relationship between the characters and the way you write them! The little family between Arthur,Merlin and Mordred is perfect :) please don't stop writting this, i would be very sad to see it incomplete ,but , in any case, thanks for writing:) have a nice day !
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
This is so cute! I love the relationship between Merlin and Arthur and between Merlin Mordred and Arthur! Please continue!
Stepmother15 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Please write more this story is very interesting now how are going to make Arthur and Merlin realize they have been in love the entire time?
thecharmingseal chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
It's not really a review, more a plea, but PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY IT'S SO GOOD
Mullkkkkkk chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I'm sad to see that this will most likely never be completed *sigh*
KakashisGirl33 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
I love this story! It is really great, but I also noticed that you haven't updated in a really long time. Is there any chance of you completing it? Please say yes! I need to know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE. I love this story so much.