Reviews for Destiny Is What We Make It
P-Webes chapter 10 . 6/6
I love it! I really want to know what happens! Hope you continue one day!
mysy chapter 11 . 5/29
Just how many reies do you have? I like this fic. Please continue.
ladyavlynn chapter 11 . 4/26
What a delightful story! It's so wonderful watching this little "family" come together. I like the idea of Merlin and Arthur changing Mordred's destiny through kindness and love. I would love to read more!
Evangeline chapter 11 . 1/19
Got to say this is just so perfect. We get to read more on kid Mordred and the last chapter priceless. I thought for sure something along the lines of Uther finding out Merlin doesnt have a brother would happen. Then not only will Hunith think bastard child but so would Uther and i got to say the two of them would make a very powerful angy team.
secret-identity-revealed chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
please please please continue!
Ghargr18 chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Here is a review! Can we have an update in return?
Elemental4eva chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
Oh this is brilliant! Truely Brilliant, I wanna know what happens next.
Kyara17 chapter 11 . 1/9/2016
J'aime bien c'est une bonne fiction
Mise a jour bientôt ?
Elizabeth Tyler-Noble chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Omg. I love reading this over and over again
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
omg please continue :)
Cartlin chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Soooo, you think the Native Americans should have just left peacefully when they were forced away from THEIR homes? That people like Custard and Jefferson were right, stealing their homes? Because that's essentially what was done to the Druids, plus they were burned at the stake, by someone who once claimed to be their ally and they helped take over Camelot.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
follow her please do not let others forgotten as degan forgotten your stories, please follow her I really love your story please follow her, love is one of the best story and follow her soon please read is very good
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
follow her this very good please follow her love
Scar Prime-Chan chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
i am new to read your story and I only have one thing to say god of all gods I love, I love history, I love much follow her is very good, is one of my favorite hope the follow soon, and I want to know what happened, please continuala, I am happy, I fall in love with your story
I hope that soon follow this very good
I look forward the continuation
bye bye
kisses and hugs
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
*snicker* I so love that ending! She fainted! Poor mordred, his first encounter with his supposed mother is yelling.