Reviews for Trouble
Nicole chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I'm a Filipina too, so I'll point out the grammatically-correct version of this phrase:

Ipalinis ng mga katawan namin (Make our bodies clean)
Member of TOO MANY Fandoms chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Please update soon. Can't wait for more Harry and Soran. Thanks
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I was surprised to find this update message in my inbox, mostly because this was one of those stories that I figured had a first chapter but would never be updated again. You proved me wrong, and pleasantly so. This is extremely well written - follows the plot, is believable, and all coupled with impeccable writing. I can't wait to continue reading.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
oh what going to happen next

this is getting interesting
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This story is awesome. I'm sorry that someone was a jerk about your story, but for the rest of us who like reading it, I sincerely hope you continue.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
what going to happen next
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
cant wait to read more!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i absolutely 3 this story! please keep it up!
Gaga's little monSTAR chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i like it but just when re you planing on updating
psychotic7796 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I loved this story the first time you posted it, and I love it again! Please write the next chapter soon! I love Loveless and Harry Potter, and putting them together is just GREAT! I really like this, and it's nice to have a girl protecting Harry for once. You're a great writer and I look forward to future chapters and works. I applaud your original idea for this! Can't wait for the next chapter, please post it soon, I beg you!