Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around
black chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee force your self mooooooooooorrrrrrreeeee and write it is so nice
No QQ chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Continue writing this QQ i reread this story about 7 times theres barely any schneizel and kanon fics. I got upset when u said u grew tired of this fanfic and forgived u but now its driving me crazy finish it :(
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOO -runs and cries- so its over thats it ur done writing QQ it was a good story this website barely has kanon and achneizel stories plz finish this QQ
Nakamura Rio chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
What!
kpopmaniac615 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Yey part of the sex scene. Sorry I am a perv. This us a great story. Does Jeremiah like Kanon or something? Lol update soon
kpopmaniac615 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Ahhh why is Lulu so angry? I love him and suzaku!

Great story :)
XTheTricksterX chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
PLEASE, GET A BETA-READER! there are too many mistakes for me to put into the review, most of which can be avoided by simply spell-checking! the story is great, nothing wrong with that, in fact, I love it, but your grammar and spelling, I'm being honest, is quite confusing and even, at some points, a pain to read.

If you don't have a Beta, get one now. If you want, I'll beta for you, just PM me if you want me to Beta for you.
Ery.C chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
yeah~another new chapter )

how romantic it is!

oh, i would love to have lunch with Kanon in the garden too~
Ery.C chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Oh Gosh, chapter 8, finally! LOL

Love it love it love it!

usually I hate original characters added in the story,

but yours are fine for me~ they fit the story well.

No matter how slow you write,

i will still be here waiting for you !

ps. Hmm...wondering why Orange acts quite weird
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
A strange chapter in my opinion but good.
Dragons Chaotica chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I think I may have locked myself in a fridge if my mother started getting like that aroun d the guy I was with. Poor Kanon, being talked about like he's not in the room, sucks horribly. Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
rii96 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
SWEET! The ending was so S-W-E-E-T! I love it...
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Horray! Anya's in!

He really does seem to love Kanon...
rii96 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Nice!
rii96 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
NOOOOOOO! JUN FOUND OUT! SH*T!