Reviews for Mad Season: Quintessence
BlueMoonAce chapter 5 . 7/2
please update!
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Really great story so far, I hope you come back to it! Personally rooting that they get into a Hudson/Bruce relationship eventually but i guess that's still left to be seen.
Yungsun chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Good story
QueenOfNutella chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
More chapter? Please!
ghg chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
like it update plzz
Paloma Gomes chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
eu gostei muito das suas fics
eu gostaria que lex e hudson tivessem ficado juntos, eu gosto muito de finais felizes, mas é muito verdade que poucas vezes na vida real isso poderia acontecer.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
More More, We are still not Satisfied!

Ah I do believe it is wonderful. I wonder if Hudson is going to come to trust the Batman in time to reveal her weakness to red kryptonie in time... or if he will go to the Kent farm, or put together the time when Lex was away and imposible crimes were occuring in metropolis. Those are the exact kinds of details I would expect to see him digging up.

Perhaps even using to confront her with the next time they meet. And when I wonder will he realize she still loves Lex.

I hope you are writing more.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I have to say, one problem you have with this story is everyone recognizes Hudson Kent instantly in her disguise. Yet they never recognize superwoman if they see her first. In all honesty if they recognize the one they should recognize the other. Until the disguise has a chance to actually sink into their brains there is no reason why they wouldn't be just as likely to see superwoman as the girl they knew in the past. The disguise just wouldn't be good enough of a change and still work. It's like a catch 22.

If the disguise is good enough to keep Hudson and superwoman separate, it should be good enough to keep young Hudson and Reporter Hudson separate. Because it doesn't do the later it shouldn't do the former. Now if you gave them a minute to figure it out or introduced her first so they could spot the similarities then I can accept them "recognizing" one and not the other.

But thats a small little issue rather than a giant plot problem.

Okay, I wrote all that right after the intro to Bruce and have to eat crow a paragraph later. Consider this to be a belated reaction to her arrival and Louis recognizing her, and then me eating crow again because HE had plenty of time to get used to the new her and forget his old impressions of Hudson.

So fine, I withdraw my arguments. :) Although I suppose Hudson herself should be concerned at the instant recognition. I do like how you manage to make everyone distrust her through the earlier story and now this one. Its a cruel universe that characters inhabit that authors use to turn the world against them.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Please! Please! Please! Update your story.

I'd love Hudson and Bruce pairing. They play off each other well. It would also complicate both of their lives between the press, and crime fighting, and living in different cities, but it would be a great pairing.

I'm afraid I just don't see Louise as a real canidate for a relationship with Hudson. Woman want men to see what's under the surface and Louise just doesn't. Plus it's hard to get over the little boring remarks and bad clothing comments, no women would put up with that.
J chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
updates are wonderful, especially if you've written so much and we need the rest of the story.
TheWatcher019 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
come on, its not fair. why always the good stories are left unfinished. i really hope you update it someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I just found your Smallville/Hudson stories and love them. I know it's unlikely that you will continue this story since it's been years since you last updated, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved it. I would really have liked to have seen a Bruce/Hudson pairing.
Elelith chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I've been following the well written Hudson stories nd was wondering if there was any chance you could give Huson and Lex or Bruce a happy ending...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Scary. Batman can be such a jerk.

I read the first couple of chapters of Downfall. The writing appealed and I would like to read more. I probably will at some point. But. I've reached a point in my life where I really need happy endings. So, it will probably be a while before I come back to this series.