Reviews for After the Final Dance
Tania2016 chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
I love this story I'm a huge dirty dancing fan and you must be really busy but please keep writing chapters for this story I love it and you are terrible writer,I often thought of writing my own dirty dancing fan fiction,if you would like some ideas where you go with the story here you go: Johnny and baby agree to start dating again,they take it slow though cause they don't want to hurt each other again,baby and johhny eventually move into an apt closer to his work and hers about 3blocks away,things are going well until they bump into an unexpected face from the past;you can pick who it should be probably penny if so they all try to become friends again with the exception that penny has been trying to find Johnny for the past 8years because she is still in love with him and wants him is so in love with baby he tells penny this,she say's she doesn't care and will do anything to get him then baby sees red and grabs penny she tells her to back off and Johnny is with her,Johnny ,baby walk away from penny,she screams out loud " You will be mine Johnny Castle,if it's the last thing I do"! Later baby is shooken up Johnny grabs her and hugs her tightly he whispers to baby"I love you baby,I will never leave you for penny your are my one true love and I should have told you this eight years ago,I'm sorry I didn't,She turns to johhny with tears in her eyes and grabs him tightly into a passionate kiss that when she broke away all Johnny could do was sigh and smile in a love struck daze,at that point he grabbed her had they walked to their apt,once inside they started to kiss and tear off each other's clothes leaving a trail behind them to their put a record on the song "cry to me",started baby looked lovingly into johnnys eyes,she grabbed him close and said dance with me,he said"What,here",? She said yes,they carressed each other's bodies lovingly until their passion over took picked up baby in his arms carried her to the bed they made love all night long,holding each other tightly until sleep washed over is something I just came up with but I really hope you decide to continue with your story please use this to inspire you I am now and I think I'm gonna write my first dirty dancing fan fiction try's and please email me if you wanna continue with this story you are an excellent writer. Choi 4now
morena.davidson.3 chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Thanks for sharing this. :) xo
Camelia0192 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I'm sorry for not leaving more comments, but I literally read that on one breath and I love it. Shame I didn't find this fic earlier. Good job!
linda chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
oh man! I thought this was great. Sorry you stopped.
Mitchell.RonnieMitchell chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Love it SOOO much! Saw dirty dancing for the first time today and I have fallen in love with it!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for finishing this. I just found the story so I got to read it all in one go. It's very good despite you losing inspiration for it. Usually when people lose interest or inspiration for a story, it shows in their writing. This is good though. Very cute and realistic. Btw, I REALLY love that quote a couple of chapters back, "We're they a couple or just a couple of people?" I don't know it that was original or if you heard it somewhere, but it really stuck with me. I will probably use it in one of my stories, but I am favoriting you so that I can give you credit for it when and if that does happen. Cute story! Thanks for sticking to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I haven’t watched Dirty Dancing the movie in years, so I thought you did very well in including Baby’s flashbacks in italics to jolt memories like mine. You have kept the characters of Johnny and Baby realistic and close to the original characters, I could actually picture the characters of Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in my mind. I think you did well in writing your version of a sequel to the original movie. I would like to read more.
bemcgee chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I know its been a very long time since your last update on this, but I just rediscovered my love for this movie and have been reading everything I can. I've read a lot of fan fiction over the years, not just Dirty Dancing, and this one is actually quite good. I wish you could have continued, but believe me, I know all about the hectic life of a college student. (I'm a senior right now.) Unfortunately I don't have any ideas to throw your way in the hopes that you will be re-inspired and continue, I just wanted to let you know that you had some potential with this one. If you should decide to continue, I can't wait to see what you have next. If not, I wish you the best of luck with school. :)

Also, I did catch the quote, the breath of air, but for the life of me, I CANNOT remember what it's from. Lol.

Good luck!
Bethany
kaitlyn chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Great job keep up the good work
Mo chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
The story is charming! You are very good with dialogue. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you finish it some day! Thanks.
CretianStar chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Love the fluffiness :) Please keep going :D
Laughing Luna chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I love this story! You're doing a great job with it. Please keep writing!
horrorfreak101 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
loved it! cant wait for more1!
suns and stars chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
oh ciffy dame it great work
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »