Reviews for After the Final Dance
linda chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
oh man! I thought this was great. Sorry you stopped.
Mitchell.RonnieMitchell chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Love it SOOO much! Saw dirty dancing for the first time today and I have fallen in love with it!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for finishing this. I just found the story so I got to read it all in one go. It's very good despite you losing inspiration for it. Usually when people lose interest or inspiration for a story, it shows in their writing. This is good though. Very cute and realistic. Btw, I REALLY love that quote a couple of chapters back, "We're they a couple or just a couple of people?" I don't know it that was original or if you heard it somewhere, but it really stuck with me. I will probably use it in one of my stories, but I am favoriting you so that I can give you credit for it when and if that does happen. Cute story! Thanks for sticking to it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I haven’t watched Dirty Dancing the movie in years, so I thought you did very well in including Baby’s flashbacks in italics to jolt memories like mine. You have kept the characters of Johnny and Baby realistic and close to the original characters, I could actually picture the characters of Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in my mind. I think you did well in writing your version of a sequel to the original movie. I would like to read more.
bemcgee chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
I know its been a very long time since your last update on this, but I just rediscovered my love for this movie and have been reading everything I can. I've read a lot of fan fiction over the years, not just Dirty Dancing, and this one is actually quite good. I wish you could have continued, but believe me, I know all about the hectic life of a college student. (I'm a senior right now.) Unfortunately I don't have any ideas to throw your way in the hopes that you will be re-inspired and continue, I just wanted to let you know that you had some potential with this one. If you should decide to continue, I can't wait to see what you have next. If not, I wish you the best of luck with school. :)

Also, I did catch the quote, the breath of air, but for the life of me, I CANNOT remember what it's from. Lol.

Good luck!
Bethany
kaitlyn chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Great job keep up the good work
Mo chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
The story is charming! You are very good with dialogue. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you finish it some day! Thanks.
CretianStar chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Love the fluffiness :) Please keep going :D
Laughing Luna chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I love this story! You're doing a great job with it. Please keep writing!
horrorfreak101 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
loved it! cant wait for more1!
suns and stars chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
oh ciffy dame it great work
suns and stars chapter 6 . 2/15/2011