Reviews for Interested Bystanders
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Kids in playgrounds insisting that Titans could do anything-ANYTHING!

I guess that's what I would say if was a normal kid in the DCU.
turret towers do tower chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Ollie thinks everything is...what you just said.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Wow Bruce is a over-inflated git but from my understanding this is how he was once Dick left...I think he needs to realise Robin is a man now as are the other Titans adults.
Juniper chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Don't know if this is a typo - one "petitions" a court, not "partitions."

I really did enjoy this fic, despite the grimness of the ending. But that's Bruce's character in your personal RobinVerse, you're consistent with it, so that's cool.

I kind of lost the thread a bit, later on in the fic - when it's established that some of them are over 18. You can't get guardianship or custody of anyone over 18 unless a court declares them legally incompetent; that is basically unable to understand or handle the daily tasks of living. So even if there's a law blocking them from being heroes, they can't just get adopted. The problem I guess would be proving their age, if maintaining a secret identity.

So I think it just gets a little muddled, or maybe disorganized, mid-way through. Not unlike this review. ;-)

You write good stuff.
Juniper chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
"he's a space alien like Superman" 3
Chronoquest chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Well.

First, I will admit that over the past year or so, I have read several of your fanfictions (not all, but yu have a lot... and alas, it is a lot) and this one, I will admit to being probably one of your finest. The fact that there was no reconciliation between Bruce and Dick at the end... while sad, made more sense than if Bruce had waltzed about like an amazing pouf, completely changing his attitude to what had already been stated.

I liked the support that Clark was giving. It was realistic (which is strange for me to say. Not a huge fan of the boy scout, so please take this as a compliment).

This entire fiction was well thought out, well written, brought up several issues and all that yak that I could go on forever providing a sophisticated outlook on it. It's strange. Even though the actions centered around Clark, Bruce, Dick, Roy... etc, I found in my interpretation, Alfred being the main character. Or the protagonist. Or whatever. Maybe I'm just beyong tired and unable to properly speak words anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you and congratulate you on a very fine job.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Still a great Story Wow can't believe i haven't seen the updates!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Well, 'all's well that ends well'... yeah. I'm kind of disappointed that the conflict between Bruce and Dick was never resolved, but then again, Dick wasn't really going to go back to the mansion for a good while anyway. Though, with Batman swooping in to save the day, he's showing, in his own warped way, that he still cares for his ward. Keep up the good work, dark
reading-rider chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Oh - that Batman is a real b*! I like the way the story went from triump to tragedy so upbruptly. (The tragedy being Bruce's ending statement.) It was a real contrast and a great finish! Thanks for the fun, as always.
JasonTKD chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
“Personal e-mails? May I ask how you came upon them?”

Of course, there's only one answer to that kind of guestion: He's Batman. lol
songbird101 chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
follow up story...please!
Agena K chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
ouch ouch ouch!

good for batman good for titans

bad for Dick and Bruce...

And Poor Alfred stuck in the middle.

Jude
Jedi-Bant chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Gr evil bruce

please update soon
alana chantelune chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Your Bruce is so... horrible ! So stupid, so arrogant, he should be hit by Alfred !
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
AH. That was good. And so Batman at the end. He would change the locks.