Reviews for Just One More Thing You Want To End
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was so beautifully tragic, and seamlessly done. I congratulate and thank you. Wow...I need to adjust. That was shaking.
AvivaG chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
God. this is so amazing. you really took us on a rollercoaster of thoughts. great work
reallyhatebananas chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
If only...

Just kidding. Kind of. Seriously though, that was the single most heartwrenching fic I've read on this site. I don't know why- maybe the intermingling of the past and the present and then the future? God. So sad... I literally feel teary now. To be honest, though, I wish Twilight had ended like that. A sad ending would have suited the book SO much better, and then we wouldn't have had to deal with the three sequels. We can only wish...
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Such a mesmerizing retelling. The little hints that something was off led me fascinated all the way to an ending that made me read it all again. The weaving of past and present was a well done warp and weft of 'true to canon' and 'wait a minute' and so heartbreaking. Loved it.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well done.
cantsleep chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is so beautifully written, thankyou for writing it. It would be great to have a second chapter though... (obviously i do realise that E has died, but maybe the afterlife?)
Summer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I always thought that a happy ending(at least not on Earth) was not something destined for Edward and Bella. So you must understand my "disappointment" after the reading of Breaking Dawn. What I personnaly find beautiful in their relationship is the fact that their love is forbidden and will inescapably finish in a tragic way (yeah don't worry I'm not as sadistic as it seems) So you can imagine how much I enjoyed your story. You conveyed Edward's feelings beautifully and I cannot even begin to express you how much I appreciated it. So please now write a new story. I see it's been a while since you last wrote something but yeah, hope is life right? Oh and yes : I cried.

P.S : Sorry for the possible faults, I'm french.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
No happy endings here.

Only truth.
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
amazing. absolutely amazing. this HAS to be recognized more! this is the greatest one-shot about edward wanting to kill himself, that i have EVER seen! the memories were amazing and passionate in edward's view, even if a scene was borrowed from midnight sun. beautiful. it was amazing. bella actually died, and it wasn't because of edward leaving in new moon. amazing. loved it.
genisus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I closed my eyes and breathed, "My heart has claws and it's climbing in my chest like a tiger in a cage every moment I'm without her."

This is where you got me. this sentence here when I read it is when I broke down. You wrote with such feeling on how he felt about bella and the pain he was in during this whole story. I could feel the pain also. I am still crying it is simply beautiful. thank you for sharing
v chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OUCH. I wasn't expecting the sucker-punch at the end. Beautifully done, though.
RedCaprice chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
if you look past all the sad bits, you have for all intents and purpouses a wonderful, yet fragmented, continuation of midnight sun. i have to admit i "geek out" a bit too and ive tried to read some fanfic midmight sun continuations and your representation is by far the best. (even though im sure that wasnt your intention.)
appleburple chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ouch. I cried through all 12,0 words. Very well done, very well written and I'd like to say I enjoyed it but it was so sad, I don't think that's the right sentiment.

Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Dragonlover95 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
It's wonderful. I cried.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
THAT was a well written tragedy. I cried. Nicely done.