Reviews for On Angel's Wings
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
This is so sweet! Love it!
Invalid0072 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Half the population of this continent? Don't forget the 96% of people who played the game!
FEScrublord chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Well, I've somewhat gotten to know you in the forums, and whenever I meet a new author like that, I tend to check out their profile and read through story summaries. This particular one caught my interest due to the pairing- Lucius/Florina has never occured to me. However, I was FAR from disappointed. I never really guessed you were this incredible of a writer, Wyrmseeker. Kudos to you, I loved the story.
Macbeth 7768 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I concede, sir. You're a far better writer than I. I finally read this, and I love it, from the sweet and engaging main plot to Sain's lice joke. Bravo. Bra. Freaking. VO.
DarkEclipse45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
So I read this chapter over a month ago and I figured it was finally time to review it! Sorry it took so long…

This is a very nice story you’ve got here, Wyrmseeker. You’ve got the characterization of Lucius and Florina down fairly well. I never actually thought of them as a pairing and I do always love seeing pairings that work as well as this one does and never got anything during the game. I don’t know if I can say a whole lot about this chapter in particular but it’s a really good start. I look forward to reading the rest of this story once I get around to it.

I did actually spot one misspelling: “Besides, Lucius, the truluy amazing feat was yours!”-I’m assuming you meant “truly”, not “truluy”? Other than that, not really any grammatical mistakes I noticed. I expected just as much!
Writer Awakened chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Hi Wyrmseeker! Just leavin you a review since you put this story up in the Little Circle of Reviewyness.

Good job with this! Lucius/Florina...I guess it makes sense. All in all, a pretty sweet story, and pretty funny, too. XD
Silvara chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
-h... what can say ab64t th5s chapter?

It's still fun, and it's half bad. Not bad at all.

Maybe a little... not-so-much cheesy. But cute. Cute, yeah.

I can say I am content with it, but I was content with the ending on chap 5 as well.

Congratulations for completing this fiction! You're the first I know to acheive a serious Lucius sotry. Heh thank you very much!

Good luck for your next writing plans! Farewell with my best regards.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Awwwww! That was adorable! I loved their little heartfelt convorsation at the end. And I have a quick question... Is it easier to make your first fic a multi-chap or a oneshot? Anyway, loved this story, and I'm sad to see it end. Hope you keep writing!
Gunlord500 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Alright! Great conclusion, my friend, and the humor in this chappies was great too (I loved the lice jokes XD) This is definitely a worthy fic, and this section needs more like it IMO. Congrats on finishing it! :D :D
Silvara chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
*glomps Wyrmseeker* The development was fun and fun and as simply FUN.

I don't know what I exactly expected, but I think you mostly surprised me nicely. Yours choices, impersonalisations, dialogs and narration was good to a fault. I can find a single complaint.

Or, on the second though, maybe yes; because the last line is as perfect, as interesting as vivid as IC as frustrating as curiosity stirring, as ...ing. xD

Mh, I can understand. It is wise to end like that. Very. But of course me-wishforanépilog...

So… Okay; that's a whine. I will understand if you play it safe and close this romance, because it's a difficult one and you managed to draw it out perfectly already.

...

Bwat stiiil, if you find it in yourself to write a little more lines in another quick chapter to show us how things could go between the two without breaking/losing the feeling of incertitude and self-consciousness they share, that would be sooo perfect. X)

Maybe, to play it still safe, you could summer something like that in the ending lines form of the game. You know, how they pair some characters fates after they reached their A level in support conversation.

Whatever you decide, I'm really happy for this story on the fandom. I'm really glad there is now a Lucius feeling a little more confident in his virility…or at least, in his aptitude to interest women. Thank you for breaking the cliché, and thank you for having finally concluded this romance in a satisfying manner.

(PS: Either, I think I will not resist the temptation of faving this. But still, I wish to know; will you try to edit the others chapter passages where Raven was a bit.. off? That would truly be kind and nice of you.)

~Yours. (I feel giddy )
Gunlord500 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
OMFG, there's too much cuteness in here for me to say anything other than "D'AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW" :3 :D
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love this story! I never thought about LuciusxFlorina before. I'm a SainxFlorina, myself. But you do this so well I feel like I want Lucius to succeed anyway. Hope you keep writing!
Undercover-Dark-Knight chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Let me start by saying that you can almost add "Humor" to the genre of this fic. This chapter bordered on hilarious. The look on Lucius' face must have been... priceless.

Raven is much more in character now, if still a little apologetic. It's not a criticism; i prefer it that way. The rest of the characters are excellent. There's not much to say, really, your grammar/spelling/punctuation are pretty good but i don't look too hard though; i mean if the meaning's clear and the tenses are right, then that's good enough for me.

The only thing that I can think is kinda off with this chapter is how the monk in question (Lucius) can sit there so serenely, while everyone seems to be talking about his love life... o_O... but hey, it worked.
Silvara chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I'm not sure Lucius would have opened up to Raven like that. In front of the others in the library, he speaks much, which can be explained by the strong feelings shaking him, but at least he keep up a serene front. With Raven, through, he began to confide and even burst out in poetry. (quite endearing and beautiful poetry, btw ). Mh... What was I saying?

Yeah; that usually Lucius hardly talk about himself and when he must, then he seems quite pained (given his support conversations) and shaken. Raven, now, seems to pent up his frustrations, by cutting him mid-sentences, ignoring his advices, scolding him and even shutting him out at some point. If Lucius really have a problem with his virility, then the position Raven put him him could only make him feel very self-aware around of his friend. From that, I doubt he would confide so ealisy about touchy topic with Raven.

That's what bothered me, but it did not impede to the least my enjoyment of this read. The fact that Florina could not know of his gender both feel humoristic and terribly dramatic; it's really interesting for me. Through I can (*definitely* :D) understand why Florina would want to hug Lucius, I am not sure she would really dare to do so at all. Or at least: not in public, or at least, not for more than one or, if she real has gotten use to him, two seconds. But since they had two months to get accustomed to each other, and since it's not specifically mentioned if they were indoors and really alone, nor how much time the hug lasted, I can see that happening. (After all, to be able to kill with sword and spear, Florina has to have some gut somewhere).

Besides, Raven finally seems IC enought for me! (am happy for you ).

So... kuddos! For putting a big smile on my face and make me want the new chap *that* much! :D *bounces up and down* It’s been a while I did not had an OTP in any fandom, but since I began to read this, their pairing seems to be good sense. I may still not have an OTP, but I’m definitely back on a Lucius fang(irl)eeky obsession. Badly. SO now on, you will be greatly responsible for every Lucius fiction I might write, (and translate into English).

Thank for the show! Keep it alive! ;)
Gunlord500 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Not much to say about this chappie except it's *really* good. Raven was in-character, and some of the parts, like how Sain thought Lucius was a girl at first and Florina's last lines, were *great.* XD Keep it up, my friend!