Reviews for Misplacement
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
What REALLY caught my attention was before I read it, "WARNING: Involves Spyro driving cars." LMFAO
CORRUPTION chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
PLEASE GET KILLED IN PROCESS, OH BY THE POWER OF DARKNESS LET THEM GET KILLED IN THE PROCESS.
DM64 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Can u post #6 soon? Also, Are you still alive? If yes, Reply to this msg.
The Xatu Ghostshipper chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Skychild101 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Nicely done! And wonderfully written! I'm beginning to like Sam please update!

Midnight Goddess Night
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
update!
Ted chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
I hope you continue this. I want to see if Spyro and Sam will get back to the dragon realms. Of course, I also want to see Spyro driving a car!

BTW-have you seen 'National Treasure'? This story reminds me a bit of it.
Phoenix Firewing chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I am really enjoying reading this cannot wait for the next chapter.
Thornydrake chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Ive really liked this story, i hope you dont abandon it! Update SOON!

私のありがと、

イアン ベスト
Prophecies-Destiny-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi! I got an acount, you know me as Cynderforever, but now I'm Cynder-Fan-Girl! I'll subscribe to you too!
Spyro chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Are you going to update this story soon? im looking foward to ia and also the Spyro movie april 10th this year
Cornys chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Somehow that confused me actually... must have forgot about something from the last chapters or what ever but I'm pretty sure that that was my fault...

Still looking forward to your next update.. also sorry I haven't been around forever... New Chapters for Divinity too if you want to check them out...
Spyro chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Please can you start on the rest of the story really soon? Im looking foward to it.
Spyro chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
CAN U DO ANOTHER AWESOME STORY LIKE THIS? LIKE ANOTHER PART? PLEASE DO
Spyro chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Awesome story but will you try to give those guys who made me out as a sick perv a good beating or something?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »