Reviews for We Need to Talk
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I feel as though it summed up their relationship quite nicely.
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What a perfect continuation! I could easily see this being a scene in the movie. It's such eloquent prose and the descriptions are detailed without being overbearing and perfectly written in such a way that I can definitely imagine the scenes. Great work :)
LSiri chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was a wonderful story... So well composed, and well conceived... I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That one may have been my favorite as I have often felt there would have been some uncertainties between them before they agreed to get married. I always thought about how they fell for eachother during dangerous and exciting circumstances and whether it would continue to grow or fizzle out. I am sad to see it all come to an end. Thank you for the fun, I truly enjoyed it. I will be giving your Iron Man stories a read soon. Until then...

Sylarfan
Katie chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was wonderful. I love every bit of it!
scarlet's.guarded.heart chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great writing! :) although i think you should've rated it to T only..
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Good story
Vee22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love the way you portray Rick and Evie's relationship. You write so well and manage to keep them (and Jonathan!) in character too.

I take my metaphorical hat off to you and hope you'll come back to the Mummy fandom. It needs more stories like yours.
1iloveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
wow that was good cute not to graphic and you made the characters seem real good job
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Really good. Well written and witty. Very sweet, too. Thanks for the read.
a.like.my.legs chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh.. my... God...! That was GENIUS! ! ! Perhaps the best I've read. Your are an extraordinary writer! Characters dont miss one single beat! Everything about it had me craving for more. It aches my heart that you didn't go on. But I guess ill have to try and live with it! Thank you. That was so refreshing! !
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I saw the Mummy on TV today, and I decided to check out who all had written on it, even if it has been a while.

I loved this. You have a wonderful way with words and captured some great character moments!

I especially loved how you were able to capture Jonathan's and Evelyn's brother sister relationship. Very clear imagery, and good continuation of the story!
shaid chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Absolutely loved this. wonderful! well written, great vision and fun as hell. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Lord! That was a hell of a mess hahaha

How these two can make every thing get complicated like these?

Poor Jonathan, he should to be paid lol

Wonderfull story, congrats!
tanner chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I've searched a long time to find a worthy Rick/Evelyn epilogue to The Mummy and I think I've found it. I can see their relationship progressing as you've described it and i think it fits perfectly with what we saw in the first movie. Thank you for a lovely read!