Reviews for Of the Darkness and the Light
mrwelsh24 chapter 6 . 1/18
pretty good!
chewmika chapter 6 . 1/8
Want longer chapters lol love how the bioraptors n harry/raine interact lol
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I like it. I got into this crossover by accident, and I'm very surprised by how interesting it has turned out to be. Thank you for taking the time to write this fic. Jya ne! :)
Hater777 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Update please! I love the part about the 'ball' and that its square has words and pictures and finely that it smells moldy! Made my night!
jesskalynn4 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
update again soon please!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
The raptors are cute killing machines... Later will you explain how they didn't eat Rian while he was a baby
bloodysilverfox chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
please update. this a very interesting story. also will there be a (coughsexcough) scene between harry and riddick.
aoinobara chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I think that im questioning my sanity in thinking that the bioraptors are adorable specially the baby ones im quite excited with the eclipse.. My imagination is like..
ECLIPSE
baby raptors:.. Eclipse! Eclipse! Food! Flyig excitedly towards the survivors( scene where theyre using alcohol for light)
Baby raptors: ...o_O :'( o_O :'(
baby raptors:... RRRIIIIAAAANNN!

XDXDXD
Please update soon
BloodyGrim chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Update please! I can't wait to find out what happens and it is hilarious. _
fannut chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
So where's the rest?
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
I really love this story! Please don't abandon it! I would die! Please update soon :)
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Love it hope you update soon.
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
lol Well this is an interesting and certainly different way to tell the tail. Don't think i've seen this angle done quite this way before. Hope there will be more updates. Especially with the new movie having just come out. Whoot! Vin Diesel is just too hot for words. Yummm!
remeyqueen74 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013