Reviews for I know I shouldn't
Catharine Carter chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved it! First Trip/Archer fic I've read on and I loved loved loved it! Need more!
scullybird chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome fix! I really, really love your portrayal of Archer. Well done!
ChickieG chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was delicious. Thank you.
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great one!
I like the emotion of it. Not just sex for sex's sake.
And hot enough to ignite nuclear fusion!
Carpentersfan2010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was really well written.

I have always liked the pairing of Archer/Trip... Have been a fan of the show sinse it debuted on TV in 2000.

One of the things that I liked was the fact that Trip was a " virgin " when it came to being with another man. It made it all the more sweet and emotional that it was his best friend and someone that had saved his life more then once to be the one that the took his from him.

I always pictured Jonathan Archer as the slow and easy type in the bedroom. It was a pleasure to read your story for that fact alone. You stripped away Archer's rank and just left him as a naked man that was in need of being loved.

Also liked your discription of Trip's thoughts and feelings at the moment of his "deflowerment" he was very much acting like any one that was about to lose their virginity but at the same time he'd found someone that he trusted and loved and that made it all the easier for him.

By the end of the story both men had found something within them that was always there.. Just needed to be allowed the time to come out and play...

5 out of 5 stars for this story...

Very well done...
Neenabluegirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the emotion in this. It was hot and it was amazing. I can't even describe how epic I found this. Great job!
ShayaSar chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh, I liked this very very much :) It was written perfectly and you could feel the tension between Trip and Archer. And of course it was hot and had the three magic words in it. And not in a cheesy way!

I know it's harsh to say it, but after reading so many crappy fics over the last few days, your story was like a revelation :) So there IS good Archer/Trip fiction out there!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow that was beyond awesome...so heart felt and it completely drew me a picture...You have a great talent with words that makes me want to read more of your work.
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I think this is quite possibly the best Trip/Archer story I have ever read! You're so decriptive!
abcdefg1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
It *is* hot as hell.

But it's also beautiful, breath-taking and as true as it can be.

Did I mention hot?

Loved the title, the perspective, the building-up, the loving - and the end.

Thank you.
flipping pages chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Most definantly hot as hell.