Reviews for paper moons and cardboard seas
Pikas chapter 1 . 1/29
Aaaah, this was cute. I was sure Sasuke didn't like her when he asked for Sakura's contact info. He was a tsundere till the end. This also oddly reminded me of some scene from a Japanese drama.
this is refreshing! great idea ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hi
SasuXSaku chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
O MY HOLY CRAAAAAAPPP!

THIS STORY IS EVERY KIND OF PERFECT I KNOW!
THIS FIC REALLY HELPED CALM MY NERVES WHEN I WAS CHOSEN TO PERFORM ON STAGE(CORRECTION,GO ON STAGE BECAUSE THE BACKUP SINGER COULD NOT MAKE IT ON TIME)
SINCE SASUXSAKU PUMP UP MY CONFIDENCE LEVEL AND LOWERS MY NERVOUSNES LEVEL.
ANYWAYS,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.(DOING A THUMBS UP WHILE EYES ARE SHAPED LIKE THIS
AND MOUTH IS LIKE A UPPERCASE D)

Sorry,all my letters are uppercased.I forgot to turn off my caps lock and I didn't really notice I really didn't want to type everything all over again since I'm so lazy.(laughing dumbly)
Random Peep chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
..im kind of wondering.. The title.. Relevance..? LOL
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
i liked this a lot
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
ack, I wish this were longer lol I just love Aus where Sakura has a medical profession. Sasuke as a hairstylist was awesome! I really wanted him to end up needing surgery or something so that Sakura could have her moment, but I can dream lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You should continue this, I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
AWESOME!
Aurora Breen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
this is a really good story and it's cute and nice and you didn't make Sasuke seem like he had a stick stuck his ass. Its brillant
Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh, how my heart flails for hairdresser Sasuke.
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Can I tell you how much I adore this I love your Sakura cause she's just so cute and snarky and quirky that I can't help but adore her. And the line "Are you gay?" never ceases to be funny (though there is certainly NOTHING wrong with it).
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ahh, I can imagine Sasuke as a hair stylist. How gorgeous he is. Great story! (:
PaLpABle-TrAnQUiLitY chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Heyz omg! I just wanna say that this fic was AWSOME! seriously it's new! It's not the usual killer sasuke or anything! ]]]]

btw was this a oneshot? Cuz I wish if you could make this into a multi chapter story!

Again it was great!