Reviews for paper moons and cardboard seas
mr. monopoly's mustache chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
LOVED THIS.

I think you got Sasuke in character. Thank goodness. :]

- G.
What's Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awesome

but the ending just.. stopped.

just like that

but still awesome
theforesttree chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
THIS IS SO CUTE.

ZOMG. CUTENESS IS SMOTHERING.

You rock.
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER IT"S SO GOD!
lady Kyasurin chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*huggles you*

this story just made my day!
freak-4-God chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
-snicker- love your writing!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Beautiful.

I loved it - short and simple.

Simply amazing - you never fail to amaze me.

Btw, Raindrops Falling Up is a wonderful story. I loved it so much.

This, on the other hand, was so new and fresh. Unexplored territory - I mean, Sasuke as a hairdresser? :D

Epically amazing.

It made me smile and laugh at some parts.

Great job.

-zanibarr
Teh Pocky Ninja chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Zomg.

Thumbs up higher than Everest!

A lot of SxS hairdresser fics are, in short, written as if by a hyperactive 13-year-old fangirl, but this is so god 3
MoonDragonGurl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
OMG! I totally LOVED this story! It was perfect with Sakura's little quirks and Sasuke being...well...Sasuke. It was so cute! They had perfect chemistry! *squeals*
Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very nice!

I enjoyed this oneshot very much :)
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. And original. And authentic. And, well, you know. Great job :D
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Lol

nice
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This story is amazing. I love it. And it's funny. That's such a nice thing to read nowadays: funny things. I'm so sick of angst (which is like Naruto saying he's tired of being a ninja, for comparison). This was such a wonderful thing to read.

Excellent job.

And I watched a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, but it turned into a soap, and I just can't force myself into that. Kind of like House is starting to do (I will shrivel and die, should House fully convert). I liked it when it was about the patients and their stories, not so much when about the doctor's sleeping with the other doctor's exs and such.

Anyway, I digress...
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
LMFAO! Lolz! that was funny! I'm hyper! I had chocolate. Sue me. (plz don't) Anyways...! Just curious. What does the title have anything to do with the fic? Seriously? Lolz! Nothing in the story about paper moons and cardboard seas. Ima guess it was one of those, 'I don't know what to name it, so I'll give it a random title' moments. Lolz! I love those moments! Lolz! Blame the chocolate for the many lolz. Not me. Lolz!

Laterz!

Toazzy-chan!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this story was extremely cute and just awesome. good job!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »