Reviews for paper moons and cardboard seas
Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very nice!

I enjoyed this oneshot very much :)
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. And original. And authentic. And, well, you know. Great job :D
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 10/31/2009

Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This story is amazing. I love it. And it's funny. That's such a nice thing to read nowadays: funny things. I'm so sick of angst (which is like Naruto saying he's tired of being a ninja, for comparison). This was such a wonderful thing to read.

Excellent job.

And I watched a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, but it turned into a soap, and I just can't force myself into that. Kind of like House is starting to do (I will shrivel and die, should House fully convert). I liked it when it was about the patients and their stories, not so much when about the doctor's sleeping with the other doctor's exs and such.

Anyway, I digress...
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
LMFAO! Lolz! that was funny! I'm hyper! I had chocolate. Sue me. (plz don't) Anyways...! Just curious. What does the title have anything to do with the fic? Seriously? Lolz! Nothing in the story about paper moons and cardboard seas. Ima guess it was one of those, 'I don't know what to name it, so I'll give it a random title' moments. Lolz! I love those moments! Lolz! Blame the chocolate for the many lolz. Not me. Lolz!

MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this story was extremely cute and just awesome. good job!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is so nice :D

After reading other hairstyling fanfics, I somehow prefer this one to the rest )

I love the beginning. Ino's character (to me, at least) is hilarious. The kiss at the end really was abrupt wasn't it? XD
lillypadlover2006 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow i want to know what the date is gonna be like but oh well good story...i loved it
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/25/2009

Yay for new story!
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was brilliant! The ending was soo cute! I love the way you tell Sakura's point of view. It's great, makes me laugh all the time xD

And lol, I get like that with some of my fics too sometimes, I re-read them and I'm like 'surely I didn't write something this good...' then read another more recent one and its absolute balls lol. But I think this is just as awesome, and you are AWESOME!

FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow this was amazing!totally loved it

i wish my hairstylist was a hot dude XD

it would be cool if there was a sequel :P

anyways great job!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
:) Cute.
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw! That was fantastic. I really love how you wrote it. Great job!
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
al2010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, amazing story! I really liked that you had Sasuke as a hairdresser and Sakura as one of his clients.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »