Reviews for paper moons and cardboard seas
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw! That was fantastic. I really love how you wrote it. Great job!
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
KAWAII! I LOVE IT!
al2010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, amazing story! I really liked that you had Sasuke as a hairdresser and Sakura as one of his clients.
AryaMartell chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OH. MY. GOD. I fucking LOVE this story! You are awesome and I warship! I was totaly into this story the whole way though my brother walked by and looked at me like I had fallen off my rocker. Ha ha ha I really loved the ending of some parts in the I'd give you a rating of . . . .'It's Over 9 THOUSAND!' ha ha ha DBZ ref!

Still, I LOVE you're story!
KayleighDUCK chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved this, so much. Like, I don't even know why I loved it as much as I do, but words cannot describe how much I loved it. (: I'm repeating myself, it seems. : Hm, but, yeah, I can't wait for another Sasuke/Sakura~!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, your fics always tend to make me smile. I love how you keep everyone in character, for serious. It was simply perfect. Thank you for such an amazing fic! I am like, totally favoriting it!
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Please don't be upset I liked the story and all and I was wondering if you could make a sequel to it in your free time. Also for some strange reason why when I first read the summary I thought that this was going to be about something different, but i don't think I should explain it because its kind of weird...but I still liked it.
reviee chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hot hairstylist? YES PLEASE.

Btw, Raindrops Falling Up WAS a masterpiece. Makes me cry everytime I read it. And I read it pretty often.
libra gal chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Interesting storyline )

I've never imagined Sasuke as a hairdresser before coz that just seems kind of gay XD

But hairstylist Sasuke is just so sexy! Great job

By the way, is this a typo? I might be wrong X

“And Sakura,” I say, popping my head back in. “Please. Call me Sakura.”
dysloquia chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That is just AWESOME!
SasuSakuLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Damn! That was GOD! XD
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You still write as well as you used to and this fic is more than a testament to that fact!So cheers!XP XDXD XD XD XD XD XD
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hahhah that was insane! I love Sasuke is a freaking hairstylist and that you were actually able to make that work! (:
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 10/23/2009