Reviews for paper moons and cardboard seas
KayleighDUCK chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved this, so much. Like, I don't even know why I loved it as much as I do, but words cannot describe how much I loved it. (: I'm repeating myself, it seems. : Hm, but, yeah, I can't wait for another Sasuke/Sakura!
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, your fics always tend to make me smile. I love how you keep everyone in character, for serious. It was simply perfect. Thank you for such an amazing fic! I am like, totally favoriting it!
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Please don't be upset I liked the story and all and I was wondering if you could make a sequel to it in your free time. Also for some strange reason why when I first read the summary I thought that this was going to be about something different, but i don't think I should explain it because its kind of weird...but I still liked it.
reviee chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hot hairstylist? YES PLEASE.

Btw, Raindrops Falling Up WAS a masterpiece. Makes me cry everytime I read it. And I read it pretty often.
libra gal chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Interesting storyline )

I've never imagined Sasuke as a hairdresser before coz that just seems kind of gay XD

But hairstylist Sasuke is just so sexy! Great job

By the way, is this a typo? I might be wrong X

“And Sakura,” I say, popping my head back in. “Please. Call me Sakura.”
dysloquia chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That is just AWESOME!
SasuSakuLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Damn! That was GOD! XD
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You still write as well as you used to and this fic is more than a testament to that fact!So cheers!XP XDXD XD XD XD XD XD
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hahhah that was insane! I love Sasuke is a freaking hairstylist and that you were actually able to make that work! (:
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Loved it 3
kattylin chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i like it :)
sasukes chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Teehee.

Sasuke as a hairdresser is new - and pretty darn amazing.

And Sakura was to die for - she seemed pretty, I don't know, human and so Sakura like.

I think you, my friend, are amazing. Mhm, srsly.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Good LORD this was cute!

Haha, Ino-pig.

I absolutely adore the way you write Sakura. Like she's smart but not in a stuck-up snobby way, and she knows how to have fun. Or something like that. Probably that made no sense. D

Of course not. Sasuke is not a huggy person. P

He kissed her. Aw.

Great job as always.
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is so cute.

I command you to write another sasusaku au.

Lol. jokes. But seriously, if you do write one, I will definitely be reading it.

Keep up the good work!

-cac-
cherryxdarling chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
UH, I DISAGREE. IT SAYS THIS STORY IS COMPLETE BUT THERE IS OBVIOUSLY MORE TO THIS. (:
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »