Reviews for Something of Note
Granaroma chapter 1 . 6/15
so arousing, so hot, so... wow
and some parts, between all this sexiness, were yet surprisingly adorable
mang0fruitblast chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
ph0shzl chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
oh my god
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
waddlewaddle chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Best bloody fucking smut I've ever read in my sad, pathetic life.
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well, that was something! I loved it!
tomfeltonwillyoumarryme96 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this! Like oh my! It was amazing!
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Christ, Bee. Just ... Oh, God. That was ... I mean, most explicit sex scenes can only be described as 'smut,' which to me has always meant dirty words and unrealistic speeches while someone is riding someone else's cock and a bunch of orgasms. And I have nothing against smut. But this was just so much MORE. I'm not saying I have experience, but THIS just seems so much more realistic than anything else. You describe sex explicitly, yes, but also with passion and your own flare and I applaud you for that.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ahahha Lily was utterly awesome and hilarious and uber cool in this! James couldn't possibly be as amazing and cool as she was, even though is too really, he just couldn't compete in this! What a crazy idea the Slughorn's quarters. I'm torn between it being crazy naughty and hot and kinda weird and gross! Lol. And I mean that in a totally non negative way! I don't know if it's a bit weird to say that this was realistic but I mean you read some stuff that just seems ridiculous or is kind of boring! Lol. And this was soo far from either of those. I loved Lily's attitude and the potions thing and well all of it really!
anavihs chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh.. holy.. WOW! Dear LORD! Hahaha! Best shag of MY life, i can tell you. ;) (still being a virgin doesn't put much faith in that comment, but hey, it was AWESOME!)

Lots of love

alix33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
"He leaned against the door and calculated the odds of whether he could make the seven or so steps to the desk without exploding right there and then inside his trousers. Chances were not looking good. "Where's Slughorn?" he asked, while he simultaneously had a firm chat with his cock. Keep it together, you pansy. Nothing you haven't seen before. Merlin." - Hehehe.
Jack Mason Potter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow. Very well written
Spl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I have never been more aroused on my sa pathetic life.

Excuse me whil myself.