Reviews for I Want You
-Sammi
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is cute.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was good. Really good. Not many people are able to work with 2nd person and you did it like a pro
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved this story! Gah, it was so good!

First of all, I loved how Noah - I like that Rachel calls him that instead of Puck - brings up the fact that Quinn's lies hurt him, too. Whenever Mercedes was chewing him out in whatever episode that was, I couldn't stop ranting about how he deserved a chance, he was a good guy, etc. (Of course, now I'm pissed about what he said/did in the newest epidsode. Grr-ness!)

Second, I like that everyone expected Noah to date Quinn. It's a cool - and very realistic - detail.

Third, I just love Rachel/Puck. Yay, lol.

And finally, the thing I loved the most about this story was definitely the ending. It was just entirely way too epic for words. "I think I'm going to tell Mr. Schue to give us a duet." "Nothing could make you happier." -cue squeeing ;D - Epic-ness!

Awesome job.

-Chelsea
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i love it.

So you leap, knowing that it will probably hurt when you hit the ground.

*sigh*
mag721 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
second person POV is a tricky little joker, but you did a great job w/ it :)
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
loved this one too! maybe next time you can write a puckelberry story with multi-chapters ... i'm sure you'd be great in it too :)
uncorazonquebrado chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I read about this in your flying sparks AN..and smiled.

Rachel/Puck is my fav ship right now (not counting our lovely C/B..they're always number one, even when the writer's of the show make it really hard to like them..)

I really liked the 2nd person narrative and the way you pulled it off (you know I like writing it too)

"During those short days when you were “dating”, she called you Noah. That stopped when you broke up and you’re surprised to find you miss it."

Loved that part, I was talking about Rachel calling him Noah with my friend just two days ago, I thought that was so cute, and I love the name Noah ;)

..can this happen on the show...please? ;)
xKeiriax chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is the first Glee fic I've read. It was really good, you did a lovely job. :) ...I'm off to check out more.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Eek.

This is cute.

I just love Puck/Rachel.

I need more of them.

:D
aisforaims chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love this. i like the "noah"/"puck" change. you do 2nd person well! i hope you write more fics of these two.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
loved it
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love it! Keep the Puck/Rachel goodness coming!
Caitiri chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Great story, and I can't wait to see what else you have planned for the Glee world!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I liked this fic. You did well in expressing Puck's thoughts. I also hope the give Puck/Rachel another chance on the show.