Reviews for Entanglements in Destiny
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 1/20
Well, that wrapped it up. Amazing story. Love the idea of their correspondence throughout their lives together. The end was rather sad. I just always think of them as living happily ever after forever:) Can't have one without the other, my fave couple. Absolutely wonderful story!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 1/20
Awww. I absolutely love fluffy B&B endings. They're the reason read. Add a mini B&B to the mix, & it's perfection. I'm now a happy camper:)
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 1/20
Loving the story. However, I'm thinking the most of the blame is a little one sided in Booth's direction. He did ask her if she was sure, & she responded she had never been more sure of anything before. He told her if she forced him to leave, he would not be back. He had told her before that if he fathered a child, he would have to be a father to that child. I only saw one reference to her attempting to call him, & leaving one VM. Just hate that he's beginning to blame himself for all that went wrong, which is far from the truth. Sorry, I'm ranting. Her text to Booth is a positive move. In the end, I'm a huge BB shipper:)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 1/20
Well, it seems we're on the same page. Brennan being stubborn & it's unforgivable that she hasn't told Booth about his daughter. But all in good time I guess. Sorry, but I'm with poor Booth in this scenario.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 1/20
Booth reacted a lot more subdued than I thought he would. I believe one of his biggest regrets in not being able to be a full time dad to Parker. And to know that the same thing has happened again & he had no knowledge of her existence at all? That would be devastating. So I thought he would be more angry.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 1/19
Yeah, I figured there would be a passionate, heated confrontation. He just thought his first day was complete without a hitch...oopsee.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/19
Can't wait for the two of them to face off. Is he just going to wait til he has a case & just show up? Without warning? We might end up with two angry partners!
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/19
Well, your AN helped as far as Booths leaving is concerned. They bothered me, because Brennans the runner. And it's hard to believe that no one tried to contact him, not even Cam let the news of Brennans pregnancy out to him? But, he's back baby:) I have a feeling it's about to hit.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/19
Not like Booth to run, but understandable. Like Booth, it was so wrong of Brennan to not let him know she was pregnant with his child. I'm still assuming Josie is his, what with the same deep chocolate brown eyes.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/19
Omg, perhaps one night of passion together produced a child. That's the only explanation I can except. There is no way she would be with anyone else, right? Oh, this is so sad. She really drove him away?
DanishBones chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely loooved the last chapter!
I completely choked up at the last letter!
Thank you for that!
clarkloveslana chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
I had a feeling you would end it with one of them being dead. Good story and you made me cry at the last letter.
satanatemycat chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Oh lord. That ending made me cry. I'm crying right now. This WAS NOT supposed to happen... It was supposed to be happy, not make me cry!

Well, I guess it was still a happy ending. And for it to move me to tears, that should tell you how well you executed the ending. Your writing is amazing! Everything flows so nicely, and I love how you even spliced in those flashbacks so efficiently. When most writers do that, it can make it seem choppy, but it really works and gets the message across when you do it.

Well, I'm off to go read some of your other stories now! (Still crying, by the way. NOT FAIR! I'm in starbucks right now, and you're making a public mockery of me with your moving writing!)
MadeleineMHM chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
:'( What a sad endding! How did she die? I love how this was crafted! Excellent story but you made me cry (yes, I'm a softie!
RK chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Hann, i don't know how i missed this fanfic before. i just loved it and read all chapters at one go. i love the last chapter with the letters and the last one had my crying.