Reviews for Entanglements in Destiny
DanishBones chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely loooved the last chapter!
I completely choked up at the last letter!
Thank you for that!
clarkloveslana chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
I had a feeling you would end it with one of them being dead. Good story and you made me cry at the last letter.
satanatemycat chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Oh lord. That ending made me cry. I'm crying right now. This WAS NOT supposed to happen... It was supposed to be happy, not make me cry!

Well, I guess it was still a happy ending. And for it to move me to tears, that should tell you how well you executed the ending. Your writing is amazing! Everything flows so nicely, and I love how you even spliced in those flashbacks so efficiently. When most writers do that, it can make it seem choppy, but it really works and gets the message across when you do it.

Well, I'm off to go read some of your other stories now! (Still crying, by the way. NOT FAIR! I'm in starbucks right now, and you're making a public mockery of me with your moving writing!)
MadeleineMHM chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
:'( What a sad endding! How did she die? I love how this was crafted! Excellent story but you made me cry (yes, I'm a softie!
RK chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Hann, i don't know how i missed this fanfic before. i just loved it and read all chapters at one go. i love the last chapter with the letters and the last one had my crying.
Alicia9876 chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Wonderful story!
apedarling chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh my my my my!
Rachael chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
Great story, but the grammar needs a bit of work. Try having someone beta it? Liked the ending. :)
anonymous.individual chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Wow brilliant :) I agree, pretty sad at the end, but I get why you did it and I think it does make the story more complete. Thanks for writing :D
Larissa chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
I thought this story was wonderful. Even if it may have been slightly out of character, it was still very believable. You truly have a gift as a writer. My only suggestion would be to try to keep your tenses consistent. It can be a little confusing when you go back and forth between present and past tense in the same situation or sentence.

Overall, great job! Please keep writing.
Not An Infant chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
awwwwwww...i've been following this story since day one, and I am so happy to see its beautiful conclusion. you're being very realistic, acknowledging that nothing stays happily ever after forever. Great job with this story! Worth the long waits in between chapters! LOL
stephaniew chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Definitely a little sad at the end! It made me cry! But thanks so much for such a great story! I'm sorry to see it end, but it was just the right ending. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
luckywynner86 chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
I loved the ending to this so much! It was perfect!
aracely6 chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
great story thanks for writing it
jsiebert chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful tale and a wonderful conclusion. I really enjoyed reading this story. It made me laugh and cry.

More stories please . ..