Reviews for light up the night
KewlFoxyKatt chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
This story made me cry laughing i love you
librarat chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Oh Gaara, how I love him... Whoop that bastard Uchiha's ass!
deathlover25 chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
AgnetCoCo chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
How you giving up on this story?
Landydou chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
good story! When the next?
simhead75 chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
well planned out and definitely straying from the manga and anime story line, love it with the few one liners it made me giggle. looking forward to more
Karkatsbabe chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I don't care that this was updated over 4 years ago, this is just too, everything but bad. :}
AnimeHunter411 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Please UPDATE this story SOON!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
More please it's really amazing
The Lone Rurouni chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
A very good and interesting story so far, though you do need help with grammar here and there. Any updates planned?
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
holy freaking cow, i was dying of laughter hahahahahaha Yuki is absolutely my fave character hahahahahah can't wait until its finished. you did have some spelling problems but other than that it was amazing!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
Ooooo can't wait until the next chapter. I reAlly love this story I hope you keep writting
Reeses and Gaara chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
Dude... I find this story strange because... Somehow it's making me think a four year old is hot! God I love Yuki!
aperson chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
omg ssoo fucken funny hahaha
Erisa Daelyn chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
You are one twisted author haha I love it, mostly. I -really- hope you start going through your mass of stories and finishing them up cuz I need to know what is going to happen in them! This story was both messed up and hilarious at the same time, nice job.