Reviews for Wild One
More! More chapters please.
love like you from su sounds really suitable right now
oook, this had a great start but by chapter 5 im done, she is just...well not stupid but between dumb with short fuse. In that kinda world im surprised she lived so long. Thanx for writting!
Sada Pazaki chapter 27 . 3/31
Noooooo! It can't end there! I was really into this :(

Oh well. This is a good, solid fic and Kida is a good character! I enjoyed her a lot :) You did Gaara really well too!
Sleepyautumn chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
Omg i just found this story and save to say im totally in love with it i love how you poytray kida...i have been looking for a good gaaraxoc and im very glad that that i found this...awesome
Angelica7714 chapter 27 . 10/14/2016
I am absolutely in love with this book! The in depth description, the slightly different but amazingly written personality of Gaara and the OC's own personality all just fit so well together, anyone with have a mind for good writing would not be able to not be entranced by your magnificent show of talent. This book has such a good plot and character interaction it leaves the reader begging for more. I'm enthusiastic for the next chapter and will be anxiously waiting.
From
Angelica
mushy guillotine chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
When you said mature language I expected something. My little brother of thirteen uses much morr profane language when he s pissed.
So far, I am sorry to say I am not getting into this story.
Wishuponastar8342 chapter 27 . 6/23/2016
I really love your story! :D Kida is such a well-written and developed character, and the plot of the story is so good! Please do update soon!
tokyoghoul234 chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Plz update this story is amazing and it would be a waste not to finish it plz!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Are you alive?
Carri007 chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
Despite what people may say about Gaara being ooc, I find it quite believable. Given the opportunity for a first encounter, everything that followed seems like a natural progression. It bugged me at first, but I've come to enjoy getting into Gaara's head, and seeing his confusion about Kida and his own feelings. I also really love that Kida is NOT a ninja. She's just a normal human being, with a delightful temper and sense of humor. There are seriously not enough normal characters within fanfiction.
This story really makes me happy. It sucked me in from the very beginning, and now I want more! I hope you're still planning on finishing it...
RulerOfCats chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I love this chapter. Gaara is so adorable and just amazing. My cute little serial killer you~ :p

But you're doing very good so far. Keep up the good work. Although, I really sad that you've made me like this story so much because I'm reaching the end and you have updated in a long time :o
RulerOfCats chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
I loved this scene. My heart was beating so fast at their contact. A lot of stories take forever for some physical contact. Like too long. A girl like me really wants my kiss scene and my hug scenes. Also, Gaara is just too cute.
RulerOfCats chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
I think she over reacted. In a bad way. :o
RulerOfCats chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
I love this story. At first, I wasn't too sure by the summary, but then I really got into by the interactions. I love Gaara's personality, and I ignore when you second guess ooc-ness in your author's notes because girl you got him perfect. The way they think about eachother is just too sweet and I love reading it. It is just beautiful.
Please don't stop writing this story~! :D