Reviews for Wild One
KillerCupcakes chapter 2 . 3/25
So I just started this (chapter 2) and I physically just burst out laughing. Twice. Once at her "oh hell no" (it seemed sassy so I read it sassily) and again at your explanation of what Gaara would have done if he wasn't so shocked. Thanks you. That was beautiful.
doron chapter 27 . 2/24
amazing
laniDG11 chapter 27 . 1/3
Dude this story is incredible !
534667lc chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Love your story now following! . Pleae update soon!
LostGirl97 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
All I have to say is that your character Kida is just amazing, her personality and when she's screwing with Gaara just makes everything so hilarious. And than when the serious scenes come in my heart basically explodes. You have this fantastic way of writing and I hope soon you'll update. :) I have had my avengers 2 countdown going for 400 days, and if I can wait that long, I'll gladly wait for you to come back! :)
Crushedamigo chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
Now, why is this tale humourous? I don't think that it is fit for this particular story...
GrayNat chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hi
I just read your story and OMG I TOTALLY LOVE IT
Kida is such a cool person and I really have to praise you for describing their feelings so well, especially when it comes to Gaara. I'm so glad his character resembles his character in the manga so much, you did a really great job!
I'm really curious how this story will continue, I hope you'll update soon, I'm really anticipating it
fallenangel0632 chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Oh man! Continue please continue your story! I love reading it!
Naruto4Evar chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
If I was Kida I probably would have laughed madly as I watched the man esplode...

Yeah, I'm a bad person ._.

Btw I love the fic, I just want to huggles Gaara
Wednesday101 chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Yo. Uh... You haven't updated since 2013. T-T I was just thinking about what Kida would do if she saw Garra get stabbed in the ass with a kunai. I bet she would come up behind him after the exams and go "A thousand years of death!"
TheRealCriticsUnited chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
ECKASCUZE ME, in your author's note, you say, "...so it will be better then I promise you," SEE?! RIGHT THERE, RIGHT FRICKEN THERE, YOU NO HAZ COMMA AFTER "THEN"! SEE, WHEN I READ THAT NOTE, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PAUSE! BECAUSE OF THAT NO-COMMA, MY EYES BLED. I NOW NEED GLASSES AND LASIK SURGERY BECAUSE OF YOUR POORLY DEVELOPED AUTHOR'S NOTE! I'M JUST HAPPEH I USED MY WINDOWS XP FOR THIS CUZ IF I USED MY WINDOWS 8, MY COMP WOULD'VE JUST TURNED OFF AND SHUT DOWN FOR ETERNITY...all because of your goddamn, no knowledge, idiotic mind REGARDING...APOSTROPHES! No, jk, I mean commas. Lolz. ;)
SkySpitter12 chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Something about your story of Kida and Gaara is endearing and realistic, and I love it. I hope you update soon, I'm really excited to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
when do you plan on updating this?
TheRandomLass chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Oh no, oh nononono, oh no. oh man, I really wanna see the rest of this re-write. It's so good, so very good. I love how the story has progressed and how the character is. It's glorious. I really hope this continues.
LightMidnight chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Please update! I've been reading the story and I really like it!