Reviews for Wild One
Wishuponastar8342 chapter 27 . 6/23
I really love your story! :D Kida is such a well-written and developed character, and the plot of the story is so good! Please do update soon!
tokyoghoul234 chapter 27 . 5/17
Plz update this story is amazing and it would be a waste not to finish it plz!
Are you alive?
Carri007 chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
Despite what people may say about Gaara being ooc, I find it quite believable. Given the opportunity for a first encounter, everything that followed seems like a natural progression. It bugged me at first, but I've come to enjoy getting into Gaara's head, and seeing his confusion about Kida and his own feelings. I also really love that Kida is NOT a ninja. She's just a normal human being, with a delightful temper and sense of humor. There are seriously not enough normal characters within fanfiction.
This story really makes me happy. It sucked me in from the very beginning, and now I want more! I hope you're still planning on finishing it...
RulerOfCats chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I love this chapter. Gaara is so adorable and just amazing. My cute little serial killer you~ :p

But you're doing very good so far. Keep up the good work. Although, I really sad that you've made me like this story so much because I'm reaching the end and you have updated in a long time :o
RulerOfCats chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
I loved this scene. My heart was beating so fast at their contact. A lot of stories take forever for some physical contact. Like too long. A girl like me really wants my kiss scene and my hug scenes. Also, Gaara is just too cute.
RulerOfCats chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
I think she over reacted. In a bad way. :o
RulerOfCats chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
I love this story. At first, I wasn't too sure by the summary, but then I really got into by the interactions. I love Gaara's personality, and I ignore when you second guess ooc-ness in your author's notes because girl you got him perfect. The way they think about eachother is just too sweet and I love reading it. It is just beautiful.
Please don't stop writing this story~! :D
RulerOfCats chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
The hug was sweet...up until the choking thing. I admit, biting him was a moment killer.
Cynthiawolt chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
please, update soon. :( this story is amazing :)
Cynthiawolt chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
I'm guessing he pointed the wrong direction to the leaf village. It just seems suspicious that he pointed out straight away and she didn't see him go the same way.
IAMiniquity chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
It's been a long time since you last updated- I just read this story for the fist time but I'd just like to say if you're not to busy to continue that would be awesome. I haven't run across a story this good in a long time. Gaara is written so well! I love it, and Kida is incredible as well all in all- even if you don't update soon, I've really enjoyed this story.
Devil Counting Tear Drops chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Hi i wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your story. Kida is such a well written character that I love. You did extremely well keeping her out of Mary Sue territory. The story as well is also very well written in that, as opposed to most stories, doesn't just follow the story with an added character. You've incorporated elements from the canon story to add to yours and make it your own. I know that this story hasn't been updated in 2 years and you might not even have much of a muse for it anymore, however i was wondering if you would consider updating this? I am eagerly awaiting to see how Kida will adjust to Gaara after his reformation and how he will adjust to being a better person as well as Kazekage with her around. I would also love to see how they touch on their past as friends, if they talk about it and if Gaara regrets sending her away
sxcond chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
Brilliant story! Please please update soon, I'm dying to read the next chapter! Plus its been two years.
UnsightlyDreams chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Hey *waves*

So I've been searching left, right and center for a good Gaara fic (needn't even be a romance) and I really thought this was it. And it wasn't.
I know you said you've been rewriting this, and that's great, awesome, really. But you should really work on that first chapter. I've always thought a first chapter can make or break a story, and yours seems to break it. For one, I'd love to see a little more... Of them as children. Straightaway jumping to the romance is fine, but the point is, Gaara doesn't kill her at first sight because they were friends (sort of) when they were younger and you're banking on that to move the story forward. But I don't see it. I don't see that bonding. It's like you said - so, hey guys. They were friends when they were younger and then Gaara went batshit crazy and... Yeah. And now here they are. Gaara is nineteen and still a genin (which is frankly, a weird deviation on a story whose premise is child-killers) and they meet and things happen.
I would suggest you to expand on that a little. Their childhood, I mean. Doesn't have to be much. A few anecdotes, here and there, even if it's just to flesh out Kida as a character. She's the one we don't know about. I've written something similar in another fandom, bolstered by confidence that my character most definitely wasn't a Mary Sue, and yours isn't either, but she needs to be more fleshed out. For the reader to connect with her. Kida isn't a Mary Sue - but what she is is two dimensional.
Aside from that... There seems to be a lot of monologuing and Kida being super sassy to a guy who can crush her skull in minutes. I admit I haven't gotten too far, but this is all I have for now. I don't see too many grammatical errors, aside from the obligatory comma missing here and there, so that's fine.

One last thing. Suna was on the verge of an economic crisis for a long, long time. Death, despair and general doom and gloom was its theme. So I'm not sure how Kida is this happy-go-lucky person. Again. You might be touching this in further chapters, but you're writing in her voice. By now, I should be aware of the things that make her what she is.
Okay scratch that. I went ahead and read the first two chapters again. So she, a child, ran out of the village gates never to be seen again? Alone? Very worrying. I guess this explains the lack of doom and gloom. She wasn't in Suna.
Instead, she was outside the village. Alone. A child.

Anyway. You stopped updating in 2013, and are probably aware of everything I've pointed out. But well, I just thought ConCrit always helps. :)

Cheers. And happy writing.