Reviews for Blackout
Cute little story!
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great job. :)
smutMance chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Okay, his story has been out here for so long and I have not found the time to comment on it officially yet.

Bad me. But I'm here to right my wrong.

ANYways. I'm at work, so what better time to read this fabulously crafted piece and right my wrong.

Hmm, navy blue dress. I like her in blue. So does Richard *lol*.

*rofl*! Every time I read the title of the book I have to laugh, can't help it. This is just so delicious.

And of COURSE Nora chose it. You know how much I adore these little details.

Yay! Darkness! That can only lead to lots of fun...

...Which drawer? Not in the living room, I presume. Oh well, reading on.

:oD Ghah, I missed your writing style! I can see everything so clearly. My head-cinema was getting pretty dusty but now it's working again.

*lol* Poor Emily, I hope she didn't hurt herself too much there.

Aw, Richard is so cute ... in his clumsy way.

"I was fine until you shouted." *lol* So very Emily!

Good thing they have the flashlights in an easily accessible drawer. Thinking about it now, I should get a flashlight sometime soon. *lol* Your fan fic is adding to my shopping list!

Part of me hopes it's a very wide outage. ;o)

They store their silverware in the pantry? Interesting.

*lol* He has a battery powered radio in his study? The Gilmore household bares it's little secrets...

M... 'bathed in a warm yellow glow.' Fabulous image.

And I thought after 40yrs of marriage Richard got used to Emily always being right. ;o)

“What’s there to tell? It’s dark in New Jersey too?” *lol* Favorite line so far!

Okay, it's so cute how he gets all playful and she is thinking of the girls. I adore this scene!

Aw... could you write a story about that 1st blackout too?

I hate the phone!

Your Rory is so kind. Almost like 1st Season Rory. I like her this way. And how sweet of her to tell them about Lorelai even though Emily didn't dare to ask. :o)

Blackout potluck... intriguing.

His chest had gathered some wrinkles over the day? Oh! You mean the shirt, okay, stupid German moment. I like the whole hand-thing though.

“Do you expect the food to call to you from inside?” *rofl*! It's cool that she knows exactly what's in the fridge. I wouldn't.

Can I take a moment here to bow to your greatness? I think I should, because that scene with getting everything from the refrigerator was just awesome!

I totally understand her fear when it comes to the gas stove. But I'm glad that they have one, instead of anything that would need electricty.

Yay! Details! So smooth how you brought of that Meatball-fight from the show!

OMG! 'American Idol' - *rofl*!

Aw, he sets the table. Now that's sweet.

They have never had leftovers for dinner? Wow.

I simply adore the playfulness about getting her drunk and all. That 'almost' had me laughing out loud. Something you shouldn't do in the office. ;o)

God, this is sexy ... I hate that it's almost at the end of the page. You will not get further into this, will you?

That last line looks so promising. Skinny dipping in the Gilmore pool... Oh look! A plot bunny! Quick, before it gets away! ;o)
American Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh this is sweet nice story:D
StarsHollow4ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Every so often I go in search of lesser written about characters and/or pairings. I am so glad I went in search of an Emily and Richard story because this one was so beautifully written. After reading this you understand better why Richard chose Emily over Pennington. (And thanks for keeping Emily in character by insisting the dishes were put away before her and Richard went for a "swim.")
EmilyRichard4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
oh wonderful story i agree with the other reviews add more please.
RemyG0265 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cute story, I really enjoyed it. But I have to agree with Mary, I would like to know what comes next! Great job!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lovely oneshot! :)
Mary chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I really enjoyed that Emily and Richard only complaint was it stopped too soon...Thanks for sharing...
Allison'sGirlfriend chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh how I adore this. Such wonderful detail. They are so vibrant in this. Yummy.