Reviews for Before the Game
Frappegurl777 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
weeee! Awesome! update soon please!
Another Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Don't forget to update, the story is really catching and the last chapter let's one wonder what will happen with Asami. How will she cope with the betrayal of Miyagi and without friends? Will she think to retire from school and feel like a fleeing coward or will she try (as she has nothing to lose) to get some revenge and reverse her situation? Now that he won, will Yokoya ignore her like an insignificant fly or will he rub more salt in her wounds?

This story really needs some closure and hopefully a happy end for the protagonist. Yokoya can't win so easily and Asami is too likeable to have a sad ending!
u-are-not-alone chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
i like ur fanfiction so much, i like couple yokoya - asami :"

but i dont want yokoya to lose her, losing akiyama is enough i', yokoya's fan.

i cant wait for chapter 8!
simon says chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Oh god i hope you update soon! This is the best fanfic i have ever read!
lifeforrent chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
So good! I hope you post chapter 8 soon. I can't wait!
mEEEm chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I really like this story and enjoyed reading every minute of it.

Please update soon!
FullmoonSwan chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Ohhh? A Liar Game story! 3 I LOVE this. Like I've only just found this story and read all chapters on hook. SO HOOKED. And I don't even MIND being the fish! 3 Well written and exciting Haha, I'm always a Yokoya fan Cunning prick amuses me endlessly. You have a new follower and this story is an instant fave I'll be anticipating the next chapter!
Kiouli chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
When I have see this chapter, I have think:

"No, its unbeliviable, it's the chapter 7 O_O, I'ts IMPOSSIBLE !"

*five minutes later*

"Gyaaaaa ! No ! It's... It's REAAAllllll ! O_o"

*danse of happy*

(Sorry, I speak sure very bad english, but I french... ')

(But I LOVE what you write ! ** - I speak definitely very VERY bad english TTxTT Sorry... )
aviann te chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
HUGE thanks for this fanfiction. It really gives that trust/mistrust atmosphere that characters (and, well, readers) experience through Liar Game manga, and I'm very thankful for this. You know, OCs are rarely well descibed in fanfiction and yours is really exception. Asami resembles me Nao sometimes but I think that she's more grounded than Kanzaki.

Eh, Kikuzawa is being jealous, huh *grins* ?

And what I've got really interested in is how you are going to finish this story. You know, if Kikuzawa had defeated Norihiko at least once and he knew that it is real to bring him down, he wouldn't have given up in the Contraband Game so easily. So I'm quiet terrified about various endings of this fanfiction, I guess none of them should be happy ones.

Thank you again.
Vesves chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Nice idea for the challenge and it was not difficult to follow.

Update soon because cliff-hangers are Evil.
HaloteveCV chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Ok, kind of a weird thought. As i was reading this, I just thought of a counter plan. Nobody seen the cards and randomly pulled out.

wondered if that was allowed. makes interrogating difficult.
Frappegurl777 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
how long will this story be? you ought to update this soon, puhleeeezzz... i wanna see yokoya get angry, real angry. and it's weird since i would rather pair asami with yokoya than kikuzawa. is it just me? awwww, c'mon! i wanna know how this will turn out! .
Frappegurl777 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I enjoyed asami and yokoya having this subtle battle between them. both of them are cool. but the coolest persons were really Asami's parents. They are so supportive! Bet asami wouldn't have been so tough if she didn't have parents like them. sweet!

argh, i don't like kikuzawa. could someone beat him up and throw him away? i like yokoya more here! LOL!

Do keep writing this story, you know it's too interesting to NOT finish. -winks-
Frappegurl777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interesting, I didn't know you were also into Liar Game _ Asami is an OC, am I right? She reminds me of Nao Kanzaki, cute, innocent, naive and bright. It's so funny how she introduced herself saying she likes this and dislikes that. Will this be a romance story? I forgot to look at the category... hmm, I like Yokoya better than the other guy. His perspectives are more enjoyable to read! LOL!
Michie Kiyomi chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Oh. My. Gosh.

This fanfic is SO GOOD! I'm really into it and I wish I could read more!

Are you still going to continue it? Please do!

I really love the whole Asami thing. She's cool. I like her :P

And Miyagi? I think she's really messed up. But I think she helps out in the story. Do you think she secretly wants to have a new friend because all of her old friends sold her out or something?

Yokoya... Haha. What if you make it into a love triangle? That would be cool but it kinda doesn't make sense. Since Yokoya's top priority is domination.

Yeah... Please update soon!