Reviews for I Don't Believe in Vampires
lostsailor1 chapter 1 . 6/26
I know this is a small point, but it makes me really mad that Bella's employer sees her fending off the client's son and has the gall to castigate Bella, rather than the son.
sue1zide chapter 2 . 6/15
Awww shucks. I love the pregnancy stories.
bethabetha chapter 11 . 2/21
really not liking this edward. even if the author tries to explain away his overbearing possessiveness as part of being a mate, it’s still way over the top. he can’t even let her have her mind to herself without giving her guilt over him not being able to know what she’s thinking. next thing you know he’ll be telling her what she can and can’t do... oh wait, he’s done that too. sorry, but being super-controlling is not romantic, it’s creepy as hell.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 2/16
I think its a little ridiculous, given the emphasis vampire emotions and instincts have been given in relation to mating, that Carlisle would have even suggested that Edward leave Bella alone. For any length of time, let alone 6 weeks! Certainly that's much less of an option than all of them leaving together, or Bella leaving to 'Florida' first, and the Cullens following after. This smells like a plot setup for all the Quileutes to eventually come after Edward and Bella when they're alone. Surely the Cullens would know better than to leave themselves openly vulnerable to that! It's a foregone conclusion at this point.

I have liked a lot of the non-sexual interactions of your story - the honesty and gentleness is very sweet between them, and sometimes very pleasantly enlightening as to the unrealized facts of canon. (Such as: vampires really do have the upper hand in a confrontation; they have every reason to be confident! It's nice to see that played out.) I just wish that the overwhelming non-canon 'instinctualness' of your vampire mating dynamic didn't have to detract from the purity of their relationship.

Thanks for writing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 2/15
Nicely written confrontation! That sounds about like I could more accurately expect of the characters, than is often portrayed. Thanks for writing!
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 12/17/2017
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I liked the twists and turns and ups and downs. So good! Thanks!
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 27 . 7/12/2017
Definitely a new favorite
Elise de Sallier chapter 27 . 6/24/2017
Thank you for a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
missmelly chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
I am reading your beautiful story for the second time, and possibly enjoying it even more-the first time I was too eager to rush through to the end, but now I am absorbing all the carefully thought out details you've included. I was struck in the last chapter by Bella's talk with Rose, and in particular, Bella's certainty that having a child is not for her. I knew when I was in my teens that I did not want children, have never changed my mind, nor regretted my decision. I applaud your Bella for knowing her mind, defending her choices, and expecting her new family to honor those choices-it is a significant improvement over book-Bella-thank you for making her much more believable, and giving her the intelligence and insights to make me believe she is as special as Edward finds her to be.
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Absolutely love this story...I'm definitely team Edward...always ...and love this one particularly ...thanks ..I've read and reread this many times...still as good as the first reading.
Kickinl8tr chapter 27 . 4/20/2017
Thank you. I really did like how strong Bella and Edward were in this fic. Thank you.
Bakergrama chapter 27 . 2/17/2017
Absolutely loved this ...thanks!
Bakergrama chapter 23 . 2/17/2017
I'm with jasper ...never liked the pretentious bastards anyway.
4everfictional chapter 27 . 1/7/2017
This was a great read, and I appreciate how it kinda mimics her human reading preferences. ;)
jk chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
I really don't get why your RUSHING through the story...it comes off all wrong.

how can bella be in so deep in just four days? wearing his ring...wanting to be a vampire...moving in with him...it doesn't make any sense! And all that rushing isn't helping the story.

and Edward...just because he waited two years to really be with her...all of a sudden hes thrown his beliefs out the window...ready to fuck her the first day? why would he let bella BE with him when she doesn't fucking know him!
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »