Reviews for I Don't Believe in Vampires
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 12/17/2017
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I liked the twists and turns and ups and downs. So good! Thanks!
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 27 . 7/12/2017
Definitely a new favorite
Elise de Sallier chapter 27 . 6/24/2017
Thank you for a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
missmelly chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
I am reading your beautiful story for the second time, and possibly enjoying it even more-the first time I was too eager to rush through to the end, but now I am absorbing all the carefully thought out details you've included. I was struck in the last chapter by Bella's talk with Rose, and in particular, Bella's certainty that having a child is not for her. I knew when I was in my teens that I did not want children, have never changed my mind, nor regretted my decision. I applaud your Bella for knowing her mind, defending her choices, and expecting her new family to honor those choices-it is a significant improvement over book-Bella-thank you for making her much more believable, and giving her the intelligence and insights to make me believe she is as special as Edward finds her to be.
Bakergrama chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Absolutely love this story...I'm definitely team Edward...always ...and love this one particularly ...thanks ..I've read and reread this many times...still as good as the first reading.
Kickinl8tr chapter 27 . 4/20/2017
Thank you. I really did like how strong Bella and Edward were in this fic. Thank you.
Bakergrama chapter 27 . 2/17/2017
Absolutely loved this ...thanks!
Bakergrama chapter 23 . 2/17/2017
I'm with jasper ...never liked the pretentious bastards anyway.
4everfictional chapter 27 . 1/7/2017
This was a great read, and I appreciate how it kinda mimics her human reading preferences. ;)
jk chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
I really don't get why your RUSHING through the story...it comes off all wrong.

how can bella be in so deep in just four days? wearing his ring...wanting to be a vampire...moving in with him...it doesn't make any sense! And all that rushing isn't helping the story.

and Edward...just because he waited two years to really be with her...all of a sudden hes thrown his beliefs out the window...ready to fuck her the first day? why would he let bella BE with him when she doesn't fucking know him!
jk chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I really don't GET why their moving so fast!

four fucking days? and hes giving her a ring!

shes fucking human, she doesn't feel the mating bond!

and alice? what a meddling fucking cunt! you don't spoil a surprise like that...
jk chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
I don't get why bella loves Edward all of a sudden...she said she had a CRUSH on him not that she fucking loved him...why would she love a guy that barely talked to her?
jk chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
so what did Edward "practice" on human girls then?
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 9/21/2016
I really liked how he moved their home from Alaska to the island he bought for Bella. That was an extremely romantic gesture. Especially because this was their first home together and they had so many memories attached to it. I can see why they wouldn't want anyone else in it as the years go on as a hunting lodge. Yes, very much liked that island and the home they will forever be able to come to. I liked that she finally figured out how to get their original connection back from before her change. It was so sad that it was lost after the change. Their love, their mating bond, and all the other stuff was there but, just not that mind connection. So very happy it was restored. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
Even after this chapter, I still have no idea the point of her power, in this particular story. It has not been useful at all. Everything she did in this chapter, she would've done even without a power. Everything she did in this chapter was simply vampire. Her power was extremely useful when she was human. It brought so very much more to the story, before she changed. Once she changed, it's been nothing but useless. Her shield, once she was changed, took away one the best aspects of this story, a deeper connection. Yes, they are still connection because they are mates. However, they lost that special connection when she locked herself away from him. It's so sad that that part is gone. I kept reading hoping it would come back, yet it never did. Even Edward was crushed when that went away. I just don't understand why you'd have it and then remove it.
2,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »