Reviews for Desolate Devotion
RedMoonNight chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Trust me-this chapter does not suck. In fact, it's a great comeback! I really like the story, and I'm glad your drive got back in the game! :)
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
XD i luv this story u have to update more~
Ur a very talented writer and I cant wait to see who wins in MatsuriVSYuudai
and I think Yuudai's name is hilarious! (You die- doesn't it sound like that?)XD Update! Update! Update!
Go Desolate Devotion!
Go GaaMat!
Go kaila900!
Go Naruto!
Go me!
I luv anime...
Gaaras1Girl chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Xd I knew I liked this chapter, but the end where Gaara upped the bet to 50 made me love it! What a great come back girly! This makes me want to get off my own lazy butt!
sarahsalim chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
i read all these chapters in just twenty min-they were awesome! i loved them! :) lol! ur really good.
Gaaras1Girl -not signed in chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
'He was a good fighter. I liked him, but in small doses.' I think that's a perfect way of describing Lee!

But what a good chapter! It was just so sad!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Update soon! Its really good!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
This chapter had moments, several infact, where I really did 'laugh out loud.' And this part right here:

WWGD, what would Gaara do?

I had to read it about five times before I was able to move on. How has no one coined that phrase yet! You are a total genius in my book girly, you really are! And the part where Kankuro 'helped' Gaara was funny as all hell! I can't wait till you update again, the growth you show with each passing chapter is inspiring!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Oh god! I would'eve murdered Yuudai! He is such a miniature sasuke! Hate him! Anyway, keep writing!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Hey, i thought this story was great! The only thing that disturbs me, is that Gaara is...small. Yeah, i know it seems inconsequential but i dont know it just bothers me. In my mind he's like 1.80 m and i know that in the book he's like...1.66 m . Oh, and that Matsuri's only 12...it's kinda creepy because she seems more mature than she should be, due to her age, like her concept of love compared to Sari's. Keep writing! Can't wait till the rest!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Aw! The ending was so sweet! I love this chapter, great job. Short, sweet, and to the point. The way you write Gaara and Temari together is very realistic, and what you would expect for them at that point in time. Update soon!
FoxyBunny chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Hey!When's the new chapter coming out?I wanna read!You better continue or i will...uh...um...JUST PUT THE NEW CHAPTER ALREADY!Gomen,I'm not the kind of patient people you would like to meet...hehehe.
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow! I will honestly say you have grown alot! It's great! I don't mind the use of japanese words occasionally, but maybe at the end of your fanfic you can (or at the beginning) write the words down and their meanings, ne? :) Gambaru!

P.S. Gambaru "Do your best!"

Also...makes sure you do not rush the romance. It's always fine to make it go slow. I love the fact you started before TS (time skip)! Adds a different view point and a refeshing note!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Damn I swear you get better everytime you update! I'm so excited for the next chapter I can hardly sit still! I can't wait for you to update! ARGH! I don't know whose pov I like better, Gaar's or Matty's!
allmight5 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I love it!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
OMFG! This is NOTHING like the first 2 chapters! The growth in this is AMAZING! You did a MUCH better job on this chapter and I can't wait till the next one! Though I think you did do one very little mistake, and to be honest it's kind of a funny one! Take a look at the bottem...see that there? you put your an above the last sentence! LOL I love that Gaara agrees with Temari! That was a nice touch! You write Gaara very well, but I also love the switch between them, it's so refreshing! Well done! Hey I don't know if you got my review reply, but I did send you one I swear! My computer froze when I hit the send tab, so I don't think you got it but I DID try!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »