Reviews for Desolate Devotion
sarahsalim chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
i read all these chapters in just twenty min-they were awesome! i loved them! :) lol! ur really good.
Gaaras1Girl -not signed in chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
'He was a good fighter. I liked him, but in small doses.' I think that's a perfect way of describing Lee!

But what a good chapter! It was just so sad!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Update soon! Its really good!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
This chapter had moments, several infact, where I really did 'laugh out loud.' And this part right here:

WWGD, what would Gaara do?

I had to read it about five times before I was able to move on. How has no one coined that phrase yet! You are a total genius in my book girly, you really are! And the part where Kankuro 'helped' Gaara was funny as all hell! I can't wait till you update again, the growth you show with each passing chapter is inspiring!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Oh god! I would'eve murdered Yuudai! He is such a miniature sasuke! Hate him! Anyway, keep writing!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Hey, i thought this story was great! The only thing that disturbs me, is that Gaara is...small. Yeah, i know it seems inconsequential but i dont know it just bothers me. In my mind he's like 1.80 m and i know that in the book he's like...1.66 m . Oh, and that Matsuri's only 12...it's kinda creepy because she seems more mature than she should be, due to her age, like her concept of love compared to Sari's. Keep writing! Can't wait till the rest!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Aw! The ending was so sweet! I love this chapter, great job. Short, sweet, and to the point. The way you write Gaara and Temari together is very realistic, and what you would expect for them at that point in time. Update soon!
FoxyBunny chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Hey!When's the new chapter coming out?I wanna read!You better continue or i will...uh...um...JUST PUT THE NEW CHAPTER ALREADY!Gomen,I'm not the kind of patient people you would like to meet...hehehe.
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow! I will honestly say you have grown alot! It's great! I don't mind the use of japanese words occasionally, but maybe at the end of your fanfic you can (or at the beginning) write the words down and their meanings, ne? :) Gambaru!

P.S. Gambaru "Do your best!"

Also...makes sure you do not rush the romance. It's always fine to make it go slow. I love the fact you started before TS (time skip)! Adds a different view point and a refeshing note!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Damn I swear you get better everytime you update! I'm so excited for the next chapter I can hardly sit still! I can't wait for you to update! ARGH! I don't know whose pov I like better, Gaar's or Matty's!
narutowolf chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I love it!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
OMFG! This is NOTHING like the first 2 chapters! The growth in this is AMAZING! You did a MUCH better job on this chapter and I can't wait till the next one! Though I think you did do one very little mistake, and to be honest it's kind of a funny one! Take a look at the bottem...see that there? you put your an above the last sentence! LOL I love that Gaara agrees with Temari! That was a nice touch! You write Gaara very well, but I also love the switch between them, it's so refreshing! Well done! Hey I don't know if you got my review reply, but I did send you one I swear! My computer froze when I hit the send tab, so I don't think you got it but I DID try!
narutowolf chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I love it! Nice job!
narutolover123 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
such a cute start! luv it! totally continue this!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Okay first off thanks for reading my fic glad you liked it! If you want some real inspiration for writing Gaara go to my favorites and look for a fic called Nepethene. (Geez that's a mouth full! I hope I spelled it right!)It is by far the best Gaara fic I have ever read and I've been around this sight for a VERY LONG time! Okay and now for the review! Good choice in making her clumsy, (and late/forgetful!) It fits her! But this sentence just didn't fit right "He sat with one leg crossed over the other and his personal supply of sand residing at the ready." The beginning was fine but the end would have flowed better if you had put it like this 'his personal supply of sand sitting ready at/by his side.' See? there was to much almost rhyming in that part. Also this part "She was the strangest girl I had ever seen but somehow she managed to amuse me." It would have sounded better if you had said 'She was by far the strangest girl I had ever meet, but I somehow found her antics too be amusing.' You need to put in some comas, (Hey there's one now! LoL) but other then that your grammars pretty good! At the part where you introduced Temari, you needed to add a small piece, where the two of them came up/passed her mouthing off/scolding at someone/student. Otherwise it looks kind of random. You know, give her a reason for her to think that, without it it feels like your explaining it to the reader, rather then letting the reader get sucked into the STORY! It drives people crazy to have things explained to them like that. Too many writers do that with their fics, instead of taking the time to set the plot and let the readers gather the information on their own. The same with Yuudai, you could have added a reason why she didn't like him, maybe put in a little comic relief, like when they were little he stole her purple crayon and to this day she hasn't forgiven him. But hey this is your fic, I'm just trying to help out, advice is cheep take it or leave it you know? I like the story line so far but don't forget DON'T RUSH IT! Hope to see an update from you soon! Also on a side note you should save the AN:'s for the end, because when it's in the middle it kinda pulls you out of the 'story experience' and reminds you that the author is an amateur (no offense meant we all are here!) It works for some humor fics but only for a few! I wouldn't try to force them into this fic. Well good luck!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »