Reviews for Fox of the Red Dawn
darkfox2357 chapter 50 . 9/9
Man that was a great story i wsnt a part two please
S, z z
26Naruto26 chapter 7 . 4/30
Is it me or does it feel like Naruto has always mental problems, but this one is stupider than any other I have read before! His a freaking shinobi, he kills people for living but has fear of people? It's like being a pilot and being scared of heights, or working as a life guard and being scared of water...
1sunfun chapter 2 . 4/27
Amegakure is right but I think Mizukage is wrong.
Meow chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Oh... I really hope Pein uses his revival jutsu to save Naruto... This story's too good to be sad! *SOBS*.

Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Meow chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Awwww! That was an adorable chapter! I hope the next one is just as cute!

Meow chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
You are one of the best writers I have come across and there is only one plot hole that I have found. I have read A LOT of Naruto fanfiction so this is quite a big deal, it's also rather rare that I find a story that has been completed, I applaud you for that. I hope you post the next chapter of Itachi Sensei soon too.

Best wishes,
2n2kas chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
I still don't get it when did Naruto and Sakura become a couple... I mean it's an important detail, so why did you leave it out?
Akabari chapter 50 . 3/17/2013
I can't believe I finished all of those 50 chapters in one sit... I REGRET NOTHING. THAT, MY FRIEND, WAS AN AWESOME READ. PEACE.
Akabari chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Akabari chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I was listening to Leia when Naruto came out of shadow for the mission, then suddenly the legendary 00:53 came out when Naruto attack the Demon Brothers. All I can say is just EPIC! THEN I STARTED TO READ SLOWLY, THE SONG ENDED AS NARUTO FELL! AAAHHHHHH WHATTT!
guest chapter 50 . 2/16/2013
Love your story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
The hidden rain village is AMEGAKURE and MIZUKAGE is the mist village
backandwhitecat chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
I know you warned but did you really need to say what he did.I was eating and I nearly vomited!