Reviews for Fox of the Red Dawn
Meow chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Oh... I really hope Pein uses his revival jutsu to save Naruto... This story's too good to be sad! *SOBS*.

Meow...
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
g
Meow chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Awwww! That was an adorable chapter! I hope the next one is just as cute!

Meow
Meow chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
You are one of the best writers I have come across and there is only one plot hole that I have found. I have read A LOT of Naruto fanfiction so this is quite a big deal, it's also rather rare that I find a story that has been completed, I applaud you for that. I hope you post the next chapter of Itachi Sensei soon too.

Best wishes,
Meow
2n2kas chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
I still don't get it when did Naruto and Sakura become a couple... I mean it's an important detail, so why did you leave it out?
Akabari chapter 50 . 3/17/2013
I can't believe I finished all of those 50 chapters in one sit... I REGRET NOTHING. THAT, MY FRIEND, WAS AN AWESOME READ. PEACE.
Akabari chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
NOOO NARUTO'S FIRST KISS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH SAKURA! *screams*
Akabari chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I was listening to Leia when Naruto came out of shadow for the mission, then suddenly the legendary 00:53 came out when Naruto attack the Demon Brothers. All I can say is just EPIC! THEN I STARTED TO READ SLOWLY, THE SONG ENDED AS NARUTO FELL! AAAHHHHHH WHATTT!
guest chapter 50 . 2/16/2013
Love your story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
The hidden rain village is AMEGAKURE and MIZUKAGE is the mist village
backandwhitecat chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
I know you warned but did you really need to say what he did.I was eating and I nearly vomited!
Waterbender of the South chapter 44 . 5/16/2012
-ing I noticed. So yeah.

Accidentally hit the submit button. I feel like an idiot. Oops.
Waterbender of the South chapter 43 . 5/16/2012
Ummmm . . . Why do I feel like the people should have been a little more like WTF? when Naruto showed up? Even if he came back to talk to Sakura, you can't seriously expect them to react like that. It's not the apocalypse or anything, just someth
Waterbender of the South chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
'"Itachi, Leader-Sama is waiting for you." Orochimaru said in a snaky voice.'

Well duh, of course it's snaky. The bastard practically is a snake!

Just how large of a time gap was there between you writing this and writing the first chapter? Because even though it isn't perfect, the grammar is a hundred times better. So yay! If it were the same I wouldn't be reading this story. Hooray for good grammar!
naru-chan chapter 51 . 4/24/2012
although the length is a pain in the ass it still rockz! and several parts i cried. heee. anyway, this story is awesome! (though pain in the ass for sitting too long) glares at Blackwolfhunting