Reviews for Thank God for Trainers
MishaTennantWho chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Where is the next chapter?:( this is already seeming really good! Hurry plezzz:D
MishaTennantWho chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
oh i like this very much. especially since jack remembers how the original universe was. should make for interesting tidbits.. more soon please!
owl-eats-waffles chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Aww! This has made me smile despite revision, so thankyou!
Katmcken chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
I love story and I can't wait to read more
Haven14 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Love this story 3 Please please PLEASE don't make it one of those stories where Rose and The Doctor are together until the universe breaks down and they get separated and don't remember it ever happening...that would make me cry and scream at my phone...at the same time :)
Jasper winked chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I love your story! The plot is amazing and I like how the Doctor and Rose have to play newlyweds. ;) Please update soon! :D
FindingStarlight chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I love this story! Please update soon.
JackIanto 10Rose JakeMickey chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
More? Please? :)
angelthree117 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
JACK! Loved the chapter. Always interesting to see (or read about) rose pissed. Especially when it's directed at the doctor. On second thought, isn't it always directed at the doctor? or jack... Anyways, great story. Can't wait to see more!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Hahahahahahaha! That's epic!
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
so cool! i was so lol at the trainer and when the doctor said how beautiful the trainer was and rose could hug it! i mean, total LOL!:):):):):D:D
themasters pet chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
o... i like the idea of the super shoe!
dazegal78509 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
wow, amazing, I was feeling a bit depressed and a bit'o'fluff was just what i needed. I cant wait to read more and see what your story has to offer. good luck! :D :D :D
NoVacancyMind chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
oh score! can't believe you've updated already! i hope you keep this up because i really, truly enjoy it :)