Reviews for My Diary
Guest chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
A Story! You need to make your own show! I'd watch for days! Keep up the work!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
Loved the CW references and then the Peyton "Gotta Stop Whining" and Lucas couple jab! Made my day, so funny! Thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Brooke is a Victoria Secret Model!
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 43 . 8/4/2012
Well I can't believe the end is here. You couldn't have ended it in a better way. I love all the sweetness and greatness that is Brooke and Lucas. Wonderful story and I am so glad I took te time to read this. Thank you for it and in a few days I will sure read the sequel which I'm sure is going to be as incredible as this story.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
So many things tha I loved about this chapter. First the BL playfulness at the pool and then the heart to heart talk Brooke and Tony had with each other. Lastly that it was/is Brooke's birthday and that Luke gave her that promise ring which I thought was absolutely amazing.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 37 . 8/4/2012
Ok this to me was probably one of your best chapters of this story. So much raw emotion...the BL argument, the slap, Brooke's speech...all of it was so well written! I also feel like Brooke and Lucas are getting there too is just a matter of time. Incredible story so far...loving every minute of it.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
And I'm back! So how come I have a bad feeling that everything is about to change between BL after this chapter. The whole not being able to have a baby thing and miscarriage is really going to be putting a strain in their relationship...I think.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
Last review of the night...so wow intense chapter! I loved how Brooke shouted out to everyone in the room that she loves Lucas. And their I guess you can call it make up sex was incredible. I love how Lucas is so understanding towards the whole Brooke and David friendship though I still don't trust the guy but I love Lucas for trying.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
Damn this was a hard chapter to read. Finally Brooke realizes she loves Lucas and he goes and kisses his ex. I absolutely love this story so much and I cannot wait to see how BL fixes this.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Another had to review because Lucas said I Love You to Brooke for the first time and she froze. I'm worry about that I really am!
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Ok I definitely needed to review this chapter. Nit only was it BL's first time together but it was Brooke's first time ever. I thought it was pretty perfect. The way Lucas was so patient and gentle with her...sigh he really was the perfect guy to have your first time with. I also think that by now Lucas does more than care for Brooke...I think for her too.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
As promised here I am and I am reading one of the many stories you have. I decided to start with your baby...your first story ever. So far it's looking good and I'm liking this Brooke and Lucas. Well I shall continue reading!
sparkling me chapter 37 . 12/5/2011
This is probably one of your most powerfullest emotional chapters in this wonderful story. The Brucas arguing and spilling everything and being all emotional and truthful with each other wow thats just amazing. I just wanted to let you know since I'm kinda re-reading some of my favorite parts from this story.
fireangel08 chapter 43 . 7/26/2011
I'm here again bothering but it's for a good cause. It took me a bit longer since I got work and everything but I finally was able to finish reading this incredible story. The ups and downs of Brooke and Lucas oh how they made me suffer throughout their journey in especially that horrible part where she loss her baby and they had one of the most toughest times ever. They pull through after so many chapters with all the screaming and fighting and shoving they did but yes they pulled through. You are amazing I just had to let you know and this story was amazing. Heard there's a sequel and of course I'm gonna give it a try sooner or later. Again a truly amazing story and you wrapped it up quite nicely.
CaseyJr chapter 43 . 6/8/2011