Reviews for Windago
IWishIHadATurtle chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
This story is absolutely wonderful.

The windago is described so well, even when nobody can see it and it's just stalking them.

Pakku's characterization was so perfect. He's cynical but rolls with the punches.

All of this is so perfect and I'll treasure it.

MuffinLance chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
I never knew I had a hole in my life the size and shape of Pakku-as-the-Doctor's-companion. Thank you for enlightening me.
spacecavy chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Loved this! I really like fics that make use of side characters.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Heh, a random adventure with the Doctor! It works.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
hahaha
Atarah Derekh chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Pakku meeting the Doctor is an interesting twist. I like it.

One thing, though. Why should it matter if the moon is new? Waterbenders are at their second strongest during the new moon. Since they mastered waterbending by watching how the moon pushed and pulled the tides, it only makes sense that waterbenders should be at their strongest when the tides are at their most extreme. They would be at their weakest during the quarter moons, when the tides aren't extreme at all.

That aside, I now really want to see Pakku in SoCal.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was pretty awesome.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Rex read! You meshed them together well.
ImperatorAlienius chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Nice, really funny at times, portrays the Doctor well. But, what happened to the other characters?
TweenisodeOrange chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow, that was freakin' epic! I loved it, never would have though of a Doctor Who/ Avatar crossover, but man did you make it work.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this was fantastic! Loved it sooooooo much! :)
Dnar Semaj chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was so amazingly epic, I don't even know how to describe it. X3

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really really liked this! I'd love to see this contained in some way actually.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
"Blood-as-ice, how could something even do that- Blood ran like water, but it wasn't water. Was it?"

I'm guessing that was a little nod to the Puppeteer. ;)

Fantastic job! You made the characters interact so well! :)

I'm gonna go read your others stories now...