Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Toffeecat15 chapter 1 . 6/12
ahh yes the unknown wasting disease... more formally known as plotitis
GreyMurphy chapter 4 . 1/17
Hold up. You said 11 years older, and we know she’s fourteen.

That’s twisted mate.

I mean, personally I just adjusted his age down a few years, so he’s 19, not flipping *25*. That’s like, a college graduate student, kissing a 9th grader.

At least make it an older end senior in high school and a young freshman. Gee willikers...
falcon5 chapter 35 . 5/27/2020
I don't know why, but when i was reading about Anakin (Vader I suppose) say stuff clouded by the dark side, I kept having an urge to kind of...you know...slap him back into reality. Like just reach through my screen and shake him until he stopped saying stupid things. Although I don't blame your writing, it's something I felt when I was watching the movie as well.
I've loved the entire thing so far, this one's definitely one of my favourites. It's hard to find a story that is both well written and of a topic you like, so I'm glad I did :)
Keep up the good work! I can't wait to get to Episode IV!
Silky Button chapter 42 . 5/21/2020
Wow... what a wonderful story. Shame it mirrored cannon a little too much for my taste, but still wonderful nonetheless.

Love Obidala and the extended Obidala clan.
erainyego chapter 42 . 5/12/2020
I loved it! Thanks for writing :)

My first Star Wars fic and can confidently say I have been converted to the fandom and to Obidala3
Keira-House M.D chapter 42 . 1/17/2020
An absolutely wonderful story. I've been re-reading all your Obidala fics (which are awesome) and can't believe I never got round to reading this one before. The characterisations and plot were brilliant.
George1892 chapter 42 . 12/15/2019
This follows canon far too closely but the last line redeemed it a bit.
StarShredder chapter 42 . 10/28/2019
Holy shit... I’m honestly speechless and teary eyed how amazing this story was. Thank you for writing such a great story!
lucel18 chapter 42 . 1/18/2019
Beautiful fic and ending! I love it so much! Thank you! I think the Chosen One in this fic was Obi-wan. If it were not for him and his family, I’d doubt there would be balance to the Force in the end.
lucel18 chapter 41 . 1/18/2019
Awesome!
lucel18 chapter 40 . 1/18/2019
Yes! I like the twist here with the Emperor thinking Leia is Anakin’s.
lucel18 chapter 39 . 1/18/2019
Awww to the Force approving of the match between Han and Leia...
lucel18 chapter 38 . 1/18/2019
Ooooooooooh, she’s going to be a double agent? I hope their plan works and it doesn’t backfire..
lucel18 chapter 37 . 1/18/2019
I hope Sidious doesn’t try to tempt any of their children to the dark side..
lucel18 chapter 36 . 1/18/2019
Love this elaborate ruse..