Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Wolfa Moon chapter 31 . 5/23/2010
I would have rather seen this version then thee other.
Barbwire Rose chapter 30 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter...again. lolz Great Obidala moment...again. lolz Aside from all of the awesomeness, I did come across a couple lil things. In this line, "...carving more and more power away from the Senate into his own control." I think 'and' should go between 'Senate' and 'into'. I dunno, the line just sounded a little off to me, but you do what you want. In the line,"...we loose in the face of public perception and belief." 'loose' should be 'lose', and this also goes for, "You are too good a Jedi for the Republic to loose right now." So that's it. lolz Cookies for you for a job well done.

Barbwire Rose chapter 29 . 5/22/2010
*crawls out from hidey hole* I can't believe it's been so long since I've read and reviewed your updates. *iz ashamed* Well you didn't disappoint with this one. Everything was very cute, and the baby's name was a nice touch. You brought back weeHan! Yayness! lolz Sorry, that just sorta slipped out. I really liked how you brought him into this story, and considering that he's my fave SW character next to Obi, I was very happy to see him again...even if it was fer like 2 seconds. lolz

High Centaur chapter 31 . 5/22/2010
THIS STORY IS EPIC! I love it SOOOOO much! I really think that you have amazing talent, and would have loved if this was how Star Wars I, II, & III really went... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU. ROCK. _

I think you could have a shot at professional writing it you tried... $_$ Cha-Ching!
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 31 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter, thank you :)

You write an amazingly compelling story
Kenobifan chapter 31 . 5/22/2010
Oh that was exciting... and gee, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Excellent update..

You always having me wanting more. :)
Appo1119 chapter 31 . 5/22/2010
the only thing I didn't like about this chapter was Yoda yelling. even though this is fanfiction, that's just a no-no to me.
General Kenobi SIYE chapter 30 . 5/21/2010
NOW it has reached an M rating. lol. Took a while for the rating to be justified.
Valiowk chapter 30 . 5/21/2010
I just came across this story and wanted to say that I am enjoying it tremendously. It's rare to find an Obidala story written convincingly, so it's been a great joy to read this well-crafted story. The premise that Qui-Gon is suffering from a debilitating disease which causes Obi-Wan to take a greater role in the affairs on Naboo is realistic and adds a new level of tension to the story.

I am intrigued by your take on Anakin so far. In general, he seems to be calmer and less brash than the Anakin we see in the movies, though we all know that a conversation with Chancellor Palpatine may be all it takes to change the picture completely. I'm glad to see that he seems to have taken Obi-Wan's and Padmé's marriage reasonably well so far, and I am curious about whether his affection for Padmé will still be a factor that could cause him to turn towards the Dark Side, or whether it will be something else - perhaps Qui-Gon's condition?

Great work so far! Looking forward to reading more. :)
mind liger chapter 30 . 5/16/2010
when you have anakin and obi face off you are going to kill him right, because unlike in the movies obi has his family to protect and without vader sidous power and strangle hold on the galaxys will be droped by at least 40%. it was only thorugh anakin that most of the jedi in the movie that escape order 66 die and that helped delayed the rebels strength.
delphinous chapter 30 . 5/15/2010
I think i've figured out what will make ani fall. I've been wondering for a while, because it was his desperate need to save padme that led him to give in to his anger. the anger is still there, but the desperation isn't. but what you confirmed this chapter tells me what is. He will see the offer of knowledge the jedi know not as being what he neeeds to save Qui-Gon Jinn. At least, that is my prediction.

I also expect a lot more of the jedi to survive order 66 than in the movies, because what made it so devastating was a combination of shock at being murdered, and suprise that the order was called for. without those, since they know about it, i expect some, mostly the experienced knights and masters, to escape where they would have otherwise fallen. Another prediction i hope to see.

even if i'm wrong, i enjoy this story, and i look forwards to the next chapter.
Kenobifan chapter 30 . 5/15/2010
Amazing chapter once again.

I can feel the tension building up everywhere..

Oh and I do enjoy the moments with Mr. and Mrs. Kenobi. So much so, that it makes my heart go all aflutter.

Yes, I have a silly face upon my face, and you my friend, are to blame for that. And I thank you! :D
spirithp chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Pretty average in happenings of the world. The Senate sucks, the Council is kinda being annoying...

Nother great day in the neighborhood.
spirithp chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Anakin watching them...awkward. And the whole thing that Anakin's gonna marry her someday...children are maybe that's just Anakin.

I'm glad Qui-Gon agrees about Padme...

Yay Coruscant. Now everything will change...
spirithp chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Why I skipped reviewing on the last chapter I don't know, but I've been really busy and I finally have time to get back into this story. You've gotten way further since the last time I've checked.

I'm glad you summarized the whole pod race was quite long in the movie. And since we don't care about Anakin it was nice.

Yay Darth Mauly Maul.