Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
aLiarSays chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Cliffhanger eh? I like it, can't wait for the next installment. Great chapter!
gurnius chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Oh! A lover's bond maybe? Great action sequences. And a cliffhanger to boot! Evil, evil woman. More, please.
gurnius chapter 21 . 3/21/2010
Excellent story so far. I am glad to see you have retained Amidala's intelligence and fiery spirit- not only her good sense in choosing Obi-Wan over Anakin. This particular chapter has excellent action balanced out with convincing dialog. I do however has a slight quibble. In a roundabout way, Padme is unintentionally leading Anakin on. Having her say "We must not do this, we can not do this" does not give a definitive 'no' to Anakin. He is a person who must have everything spelled out to him in small words. She should have just told him she wasn't interested in him and that she only thought of him as a friend or a small brother. That would be plain enough for anyone.

Other than that, you have a marvelous story going peopled with characters that are true to themselves. They haven't been watered done like the movie (especially in Padme's case) had done. Your dialog between the characters sound natural and flows in the way of actual conversation. Good work!
Kenobifan chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Oh no! Don't end there! I hate cliffys. LOL

"...rested her hand upon his thigh, caressing in a smooth line to his knee before letting go. He touched her back near her belt in silent reply..." One of my favorite canon Obidala moments! Padme caressing Obi-Wan's knee, and then you added such a sweet touch to the moment.

Exciting chapter! Lovely ending but still a cliffy.. :D
Whatever Star chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful
The Lonely Fox chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
Take all the time you need and keep up the good work, look forward to your next post.
Rachel Sparrow chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
I wish this is how Episode 2 had turned out!
aLiarSays chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Nice chapter, I like how you are addressing the "Anakin situation." As ever I'm waiting in suspense for your next update, it is a great fic, very well written.
Whatever Star chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Love it. Of course its difficult to imagine a jedi knight being overwhelmed by two droikas
Kenobifan chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
I wondered how you were going to fit in Anakin's pleading his possessive obsession love to Padme. Good job.

Though I wonder if this is going to have any effect on the situation of the Obidala.

I wonder now, if Padme is going to tell Obi-Wan about Anakin's actions on the Tusken Raiders. Talk about the makings of a Sith. LOL

Your grandmother would be proud. You're such an awesome writer. *hugs*
spirithp chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Well this was pretty much awesome!

I'm really getting tired of Qui-Gon's little faith in Obi-Wan, and I completely agree with Padme on how Obi-Wan should feel. I'm having a really easy time relating to Padme in this story, when I usually can't because she always seems much more responsible than I am.

The kiss was definitely necessary and I'm glad Padme had the courage to act on an impulse feeling. It was definitely the right thing to do.
spirithp chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
AW. That's all I can say!

I know Qui-Gon and that this is how he always seems to act, but he didn't seem enough trusting of Obi-Wan. I felt bad for the poor guy.

For a while there I really thought you were going to cut out the pod racing, but then I had no idea how you were going to free Anakin from slavery so I'm glad you stuck with it.

The Force vision in Padme's head was pretty cool, but maybe you could've added a little more on the dark side of the Force. I realize it would be hard for Obi-Wan to explain it when he said he'd never felt it himself though.

Good story! Keep going!
spirithp chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well I must say, this is a huge change from the first chapter, which I found slow.

I was extremely interested, and found it interesting how you took lines from the movies and manipulated the canon to suit your needs.

I'm now motivated to continue on! And I hear it keeps getting better.
aLiarSays chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Ah so they are aware of order 66, I wonder how this will change coming events. I wonder if Padme will keep her promise?

Still one of my favourite Obidala fics, patiently awaiting the next installment of this beautifully written tale.
Kenobifan chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Aw so they know about Order 66 ... interesting twist.

Anakin was mentioned. And I went, "Oh yeah, I forgot about him". lol

I can't wait until next Saturday, when I see another mind-blowing update to such an intriguing, well written Obidala. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »