Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Kenobifan chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Aw so they know about Order 66 ... interesting twist.

Anakin was mentioned. And I went, "Oh yeah, I forgot about him". lol

I can't wait until next Saturday, when I see another mind-blowing update to such an intriguing, well written Obidala. :)
The Lonely Fox chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
So they know about 66 eh. I wonder how this is gonna play out now. Keep it up.
spirithp chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
sorry I didn't get to review on your birthday!

I kinda thought this chapter was slow, but I'm going to keep reading to see if it picks up. I've heard from others that this is really good so I'm confident that it'll get more interesting.

It's different that Qui-Gon has a disease, I've never heard that one before. Puts an interesting spin on TPM.
aLiarSays chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
This is the first obidala fic I have read (only recently becoming interested in the pairing) and it has blown me away. I love how the plot of your fic moves in parallel with the original 3 Episodes. How anti-Jedi of me to be so impatient for the next chapter! ;)
Kenobifan chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
I'm in awe each time I read an update.

I can feel all the Obidala love, and the intense emotions that are going on with the discovery of the Clones.

And now Obi-Wan and Padme will met Jango Fett. leave a good size cliffy for us.

However, I must tell you every weekend I look forward to your updates w/great anticipation. You go beyond any of my expectations, ...just amazing. An amazing story. But, I'm sure I've already stated that before.
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love it, also can you pretty please write buffy rewrite season 6 and 7 not only I but thousands others would love a happy ending bt buffy and angel. Since it didnt happen in the series
MrPowell chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
For some reason i get the feeling that Anikin will not be happy in the least to find Padme in the arena with Obi-Wan as it seems you are heading towards.

Looking forward to the next chapter
The Lonely Fox chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
Great chap, can't wait for the next
Kenobifan chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Hey, I read this earlier this morning, and the newest update put a huge smile on my face!

I can't wait to see what happens next. I just love how you write the feels so real. :D
Darthme1011 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Wow Awesome Story Obidala Is My Second Favorite Star Wars Pairing and this is a great one
Kenobifan chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
This chapter ended too soon.

Wow! I love all the different twists!

When I first read that Anakin was going to accompany Padme back to Naboo, I thought oh no, he just can't do that.

But, what you have planned for Anakin, will probably make a big difference ...

Padme's disguise. LOL Loved it!

And now Padme stays in Obi-Wan's quarters. Hee, hee. I was giggling all the way through that..
postaled chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
Amazing read so far! Keep updating please ;)
The Lonely Fox chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
Great chapter, look forward to readin the next one
soulofthepenandpaper chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Remarkable beyond doubt!
Kenobifan chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
Well.. well, well..

I have no idea how to express my words, regarding this chapter.

So much I want to say.. though I just woke up, no coffee yet..

There's only one word that comes to mind: AWESOME!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »