Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Rachel Sparrow chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
I wish this is how Episode 2 had turned out!
aLiarSays chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Nice chapter, I like how you are addressing the "Anakin situation." As ever I'm waiting in suspense for your next update, it is a great fic, very well written.
Whatever Star chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
Love it. Of course its difficult to imagine a jedi knight being overwhelmed by two droikas
Kenobifan chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
I wondered how you were going to fit in Anakin's pleading his possessive obsession love to Padme. Good job.

Though I wonder if this is going to have any effect on the situation of the Obidala.

I wonder now, if Padme is going to tell Obi-Wan about Anakin's actions on the Tusken Raiders. Talk about the makings of a Sith. LOL

Your grandmother would be proud. You're such an awesome writer. *hugs*
spirithp chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Well this was pretty much awesome!

I'm really getting tired of Qui-Gon's little faith in Obi-Wan, and I completely agree with Padme on how Obi-Wan should feel. I'm having a really easy time relating to Padme in this story, when I usually can't because she always seems much more responsible than I am.

The kiss was definitely necessary and I'm glad Padme had the courage to act on an impulse feeling. It was definitely the right thing to do.
spirithp chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
AW. That's all I can say!

I know Qui-Gon and that this is how he always seems to act, but he didn't seem enough trusting of Obi-Wan. I felt bad for the poor guy.

For a while there I really thought you were going to cut out the pod racing, but then I had no idea how you were going to free Anakin from slavery so I'm glad you stuck with it.

The Force vision in Padme's head was pretty cool, but maybe you could've added a little more on the dark side of the Force. I realize it would be hard for Obi-Wan to explain it when he said he'd never felt it himself though.

Good story! Keep going!
spirithp chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well I must say, this is a huge change from the first chapter, which I found slow.

I was extremely interested, and found it interesting how you took lines from the movies and manipulated the canon to suit your needs.

I'm now motivated to continue on! And I hear it keeps getting better.
aLiarSays chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Ah so they are aware of order 66, I wonder how this will change coming events. I wonder if Padme will keep her promise?

Still one of my favourite Obidala fics, patiently awaiting the next installment of this beautifully written tale.
Kenobifan chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Aw so they know about Order 66 ... interesting twist.

Anakin was mentioned. And I went, "Oh yeah, I forgot about him". lol

I can't wait until next Saturday, when I see another mind-blowing update to such an intriguing, well written Obidala. :)
The Lonely Fox chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
So they know about 66 eh. I wonder how this is gonna play out now. Keep it up.
spirithp chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
sorry I didn't get to review on your birthday!

I kinda thought this chapter was slow, but I'm going to keep reading to see if it picks up. I've heard from others that this is really good so I'm confident that it'll get more interesting.

It's different that Qui-Gon has a disease, I've never heard that one before. Puts an interesting spin on TPM.
aLiarSays chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
This is the first obidala fic I have read (only recently becoming interested in the pairing) and it has blown me away. I love how the plot of your fic moves in parallel with the original 3 Episodes. How anti-Jedi of me to be so impatient for the next chapter! ;)
Kenobifan chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
I'm in awe each time I read an update.

I can feel all the Obidala love, and the intense emotions that are going on with the discovery of the Clones.

And now Obi-Wan and Padme will met Jango Fett. Yikes...you leave a good size cliffy for us.

However, I must tell you every weekend I look forward to your updates w/great anticipation. You go beyond any of my expectations, ...just amazing. An amazing story. But, I'm sure I've already stated that before.
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love it, also can you pretty please write buffy rewrite season 6 and 7 not only I but thousands others would love a happy ending bt buffy and angel. Since it didnt happen in the series
MrPowell chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
For some reason i get the feeling that Anikin will not be happy in the least to find Padme in the arena with Obi-Wan as it seems you are heading towards.

Looking forward to the next chapter
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »