Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Kenobifan chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
I'm in awe each time I read an update.

I can feel all the Obidala love, and the intense emotions that are going on with the discovery of the Clones.

And now Obi-Wan and Padme will met Jango Fett. Yikes...you leave a good size cliffy for us.

However, I must tell you every weekend I look forward to your updates w/great anticipation. You go beyond any of my expectations, ...just amazing. An amazing story. But, I'm sure I've already stated that before.
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
love it, also can you pretty please write buffy rewrite season 6 and 7 not only I but thousands others would love a happy ending bt buffy and angel. Since it didnt happen in the series
MrPowell chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
For some reason i get the feeling that Anikin will not be happy in the least to find Padme in the arena with Obi-Wan as it seems you are heading towards.

Looking forward to the next chapter
The Lonely Fox chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
Great chap, can't wait for the next
Kenobifan chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Hey, I read this earlier this morning, and the newest update put a huge smile on my face!

I can't wait to see what happens next. I just love how you write the Obidala...it feels so real. :D
Darthme1011 chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Wow Awesome Story Obidala Is My Second Favorite Star Wars Pairing and this is a great one
Kenobifan chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
This chapter ended too soon.

Wow! I love all the different twists!

When I first read that Anakin was going to accompany Padme back to Naboo, I thought oh no, he just can't do that.

But, what you have planned for Anakin, will probably make a big difference ...

Padme's disguise. LOL Loved it!

And now Padme stays in Obi-Wan's quarters. Hee, hee. I was giggling all the way through that..
postaled chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
Amazing read so far! Keep updating please ;)
The Lonely Fox chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
Great chapter, look forward to readin the next one
soulofthepenandpaper chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Remarkable beyond doubt!
Kenobifan chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
Well.. well, well..

I have no idea how to express my words, regarding this chapter.

So much I want to say.. though I just woke up, no coffee yet..

There's only one word that comes to mind: AWESOME!
Kenobifan chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
I certainly loved the twists to this chapter...too!

This is amazing story...and every time I read the newest update, I can't help but be an awe, with the writing, characterization, plot and whatever else makes a story. Like I said, it's an amazing story. :)
Whatever Star chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Love the story, hope to hear more soon. Though I kind of hope to see how Qui Gon being alive has changed Anakin.
kicho14 chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Yay! *squee* We're in AotC era :) More Obidala to come :P It was a wonderful chapter, Danielle! I especially loved the comlink scene and Oadme's thoughts afterwards :)

And fangirl squee for the small Typho/Padme scene! *ducks to avoid sharp, pointy objects thrown by OFF members* Those would be my second favorite ship in SW :D Of course, Obidala is always the first one! :)
The Lonely Fox chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
A little on the dry side but good none the less. Keep up the goodwork.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »